there isn't a flag i'd wave.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.teddy b {font-weight:bold; color:#e49957; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.teddy p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.teddy{width:400px;border:1px solid #9c7750;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... 1290891459);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:260px;background-color:#352c1e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#9c7750;}
</style>

ooc;; <33

It was tempting to remove the bow from his back and keep it loose in his hands. Blue eyes flashed back to the incident a few weeks ago with the coyote who had come wandering into their lands. Teddy could still remember the hot blood from his muzzle dripping down his throat- it had angered him and fed his bloodlust at the same time. Still, what if this was another of those Inferni spies? Hostile glare came as Teddy padded forward until he crossed the invisible boundary that marked their territory. Though not visual, it was like stepping into a bubble of safety. There were many pups in Anathema now which Teddy rarely thought about. But blue eyes had taken in the orangey coat of the man and his memory had thrown the image of the dead coyote at him. He looked pretty similar to that spy but there was differences that made the warrior think of a crossbreed. Black ears perked forward as the man spoke.

It appeared nobody had respect anymore since the 'I know' that came forth was curt and a little sarcastic to the mans ears. Ears flattened against his head for a moment and he flashed his fangs to show his displeasure at the tone. Still, there might be a potential member here and Teddy knew that Naniko would be pissed if he was rude to someone interested in joining. So he forced his ears to rise and he sheathed his fangs. Slipping the bow from around his shoulders he placed it on the floor along with the orante quiver on his back. He'd made the quiver months ago on his travels and it had served him well since. However, he was not going to be distracted by his handiwork. Blue eyes glanced back at the man as he spoke once more.

"I will answer to the best of my ability. But if you turn out to be a spy, I swear I will tear you asunder."

Came his warning, or threat. Though he hadn't thought a lot on the dead coyote of a few days ago, he didnt particularly fancy making Anathema's reputation even worse by killing another. But if this man turned out to be a spy, there was no saying what Teddy would do. Though a calm visage had settled over the man his blue eyes remained expertly blank of emotion, as he had always been taught to do.

word count;; 407

"speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread