Exploration of a new Beginning
[html]
ooc;; <33

Unlike Nyx's experiance of being a loner, Teddy had rather enjoyed his near-year on his own. Although he had to admit that he was never truely alone. He didnt travel with anyone but his impressive armory but there had always been people along the way. There had always been another man to pick a fight with, there had always been a little harlot shaking her tail end his way. So despite the fact that he had denounced his place at his fathers pack and left at the end of a brutal fight with his own brother, the young warrior had never really been alone. Of course, he was not a thinker, he was an acter and therefore he did not spend hours walking and thinking about all the wrong things in his life. Optimistic in those days he had always just lived in the moment, eating when he was hungry, resting when he was tired. It was a simpler existance than this one. Black ears perked once more as her soft comment.

”Yeah, for about a year. But I was never really alone- there was always someone out there to... talk to.”

His cryptic smile reached his eyes this time, even if it wasnt the right smile she was looking for. Blue eyes caught yellow as she reopened her lids. She was simple in looks but there was a raw beauty to her that he hadnt noticed before. Like she didn't need to be flirty and charming to be pretty. However Teddy had his libido firmly clamped down this evening and instead turned his eyes to the stars. He had always been told there was nothing up there, in fact any creative thoughts had been squashed in the boys. Ears caught the comment about Naniko. In all honesty there would be no way Teddy would have been here if Naniko had been male. But he had trusted the woman from the very moment she had decided to put away her poisoned tipped dagger and talked to him on the floor.

”Well we nearly killed each other the first time round, but I guess that made me trust her enough to join her pack.”

His voice was fluid, no pauses or hesitations. She had spoken once more and Teddy paused to consider it. There was something about being on ones own that had made Teddy feel empowered. He only had to think about himself and about what he needed. He only had to look after himself and look after his own back. But then he thought about the fulfillment he had felt on protecting Anathema. He thought about how, sometimes he didnt have anyone to help him and he'd gotten hurt. Anathema was his backup, his safety net should he fall. He gave a soft nod to the dark female.

”I used to think I was fine on my own... But Anathema has showed me that I like protecting other's, not just myself.”

He offered back at her, a small smile playing his lips. His voice had become fluid and smooth, his charming nature pushing through despite his lack of interest in the female beside him. Sexually at least.

word count;; 528

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread