There's Going To Be Another Mountain
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Yeah! I got her put back up on the Open Character's list. :] Feel free to have them begin to walk into the territory or have Naniko walk with him to get his things, then go in. Hehe! wc: 526

Sirius would of course be welcomed into the territory with open arms. Family members were always welcomed as long as they weren't there to start trouble and as long as leadership was notified that they were there. She had chosen to forgo many of the rules that she had experienced in other packs, hoping to keep the environment safe and welcoming. Naniko was very strict about trespassers and would-be joiners who were foreign to her, but was very lax and welcoming to family and friends. She hoped to find a medium there. She had come up with an idea for a pack rule that had seemed to please the members; if they ever chose to leave the pack then they would be welcomed back without having to rejoin the structure. They would likely have to start at the bottom of their tier again and work their way up, yes, but as long as they were back and willing to pledge their loyalty to Anathema then she would welcome them back. She had came and left from many packs in her life thus far.

So the male had come looking for the pack. She gave him a toothy grin, pointing to the mountain territory with her nose. "Well...come and see for yourself, boy. You're welcome here." She didn't know if he had brought any things with him, and waited to see if he would say anything about it. In the meantime she considered his question about her exile. She had felt it unjust at the time but was now glad to be rid of the Crimson pack and its wolves. "A pup of Savina's got into my belongings and got sick. I was stabbed in the back by my would-be friends and sub-leaders and driven from the territory because I had left my bag on the floor on accident" Naniko wouldn't have wished such a thing on a pup back then, but felt rather impartial about the entire incident now. She couldn't care one way or the other if the pup had turned out to have gotten messed up because of her drugs. Maybe the thing shouldn't have been snooping in her bag.

He had also inquired about the pack and about her health, and she gave a chuckle. "Yes, I'm doing quiet well. I've been reunited with my long lost sisters and live here with two of my sons, my sisters, and a collection of other family members as well. The pack has grown since it began a few months ago, and we are nearly twenty canines strong. A female gave birth to a few new puppies, as well, so we will grow even more in the coming months." She didn't mind providing Sirius with this information; he was one of the few that she would trust with information of that nature from the get-go. He had always been a smart boy...she could use that if he chose to stick around. "I lived with a cult-pack in New Brunswick...I know that the trip here isn't easy. Come inside for some rest and we can discuss things further. How long do you plan on sticking around, boy?"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread