[M] Like a Virgin
[html]

WC: 191 OOC: I is so sappy Tongue I was thinking to myself as I wrote the last bit “ugh shaw… you is stupid, don’t write this, don’t do it!! But …. I DID!

It seemed that she was not the only one… so they were in the same boat, in a way this made her less… scared, knowing that he knew as much as she did. Moving closer to him, she wanted to know what it felt like to be so close. She had always kept her distance but now… now it was ok right? She had to toss the question to the winds as she was trying to be confident. Feeling the kiss warm her own body, and give her shivers down her spine. She had not had such a beautiful kiss, maybe except for at the ceremony, but it wasn’t anything like this. There was passion with this. She was now as close to him as she could possibly be, her body against his, and finding, she really wanted him, all of him. Letting the kiss go as all kisses had to she smiled at him.

Oh Nayati, I love you so much.

Her voice quiet, but this time, she didn’t sound so scared, she felt that she was ready for anything that was about to come. She was his after all.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread