[M] Echo me in circles.
[html]

OOC: I gave you a little break Smile Awesome table too Big Grin

The joint hit the spot, as it always did, and he smiled as he heard the female leave the water with a splash. The heavy steps were definitely new...when did she become a luperci? Was she always a luperci? If she was then why did she stay in lupus form when he stole her maidenhead from her? These questions might never be answered, but he didn't really care much if they were or not. It didn't change much about his life whether she was luperci or not when he raped her or if she was now.

His ear swiveled in her direction when he heard her start walking towards him, particularly towards her heavy steps and her heartbeat. She seemed calm, though her heart was beating faster than it normally would. Was she angry at him? He neither blamed her nor cared, completely expecting her to run up and try to belittle him with every insult known to her and some she prolly didn't know, maybe even throwing a slash or two at him. If he did, he would teach her a lesson, perhaps another rape or just maybe rough her up a bit. It wasn't really personal, as he didn't know this wolfess's name in the first place, it was just the way it was with him. You hit me, I will hit you back, or I might hit you first, whatever I feel like at the moment.

It wasn't a surprise then that Kemo didn't know how to react when the wolfess suddenly jumped him and hugged him, nuzzling his neck and licking his cheek. He merely sat there, paralyzed, as she gave him her compliments and thanks, telling him that because of him, she was now a luperci. What? What is this all about? What is going on through this wolfess's head? Maybe I messed her brain up by slamming it against her skull so much...this is quite interesting though. Could it be possible that I have the power to turn wolves into lupercis?

He sat there staring at her, though he couldn't see her of course, for a few more moments before he finally found his voice again. "Uh...it's Kemo..but what do you mean I made you a luperci? How?" He couldn't help but enjoy the affectionate gestures. After all, so far in his life, no female had ever treated him in such a way, even Ralla.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread