[M] Echo me in circles.
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 5th/6th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.yuki b {font-weight:bold; color:#ee9e57; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.yuki p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.yuki {width:400px;border:1px solid #aa8161;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/yuki.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:225px;background-color:#ffe1a7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#aa8161;}
</style>

This reminds me I should probably edit her appearance so you know what her other forms look likee... -Darts off-

Yuki had to return. It was impossible for her to completely forget the events that had recently taken place in the same area that her two legged form had now led her to. In some ways, she wanted to encounter the male again. What had started as rape had ended with gentle licks- and even some thing like cuddling. After falling asleep on a friendly note, the female had taken off to find assistance for her wounds.

But the male had also given the female something that to this day she was unsure if he was aware of. He had transferred the luperci virus over to her through both blood and his seed, the deadly mixture presenting her with two other forms that she could now switch into. She found it most comfortable to travel in either her halfling or lupus shape; but enjoyed doing many tasks once she arrived in her Optime form.
Her furred over feet caused the small pebbles to crunch under her, despite her light weight. With wary paws the female walked around the lake side until she found a suitable spot to sit. The greenish tint in the water amused her, but she was unsure what caused it. Deciding not to take anymore time to dwell on it, she dipped her human-like hand into the water- cupping it to hold some of the moisture. Feeling the coolness of the water; she was quite reluctant to enter it."Should have dived in all at once." She stood up on the bank, following the advice of the voices and plunging into the water.

Though her coat had recently became shorter and thicker, the water seeped into it within a matter of seconds. The lake was deeper then she had expected but with her long legs she still found that she could touch the uneven bottom. She tilted her head back to wet her hair, smoothing it down with her paws. The bangs were always the worst, hanging just over her eyes. They were annoying at times, but of course the hybrid could not cut them herself. "Many advantages with this form.. Don't you agree, dear?"

[/html]
[html]

OOC:Sorry for the late post Sad

Kemo had been walking for a while, not really paying attention to where he had been going. He had woken up this morning with a strange feeling, a gentle tug in his mind telling him to leave his den and take a walk. A quick survey of the weather proved to him that this morning was perfect for a little walk. He had nothing better to do today, nothing spectacular planned ever since he had left Ralla so long ago, or at least that's what it seemed like to him. Winter had arrived with quite a bang this year, bringing with it a blanket of snow over the past week, but today no snow fell and he even felt the warmth of the sun on his back.

Before long he realized something was familiar about this part of the forest. The sounds each part of these lands made each had their own unique song, this one taking him back to a recent event, one that had happened coincidentally right where he had just placed a paw. The faint scent of wolf blood and that female's scent was all around him, though it was very faint with age and the falling snow. This was it then...this is where it had happened. It hadn't been long since the day he had met the wolfess here, breaking her treasured item and taking another as well from her, but the meeting had ended on a positive note. As stated before, what had started as rape had ended peacefully, even so much as to say with care.

He had fallen asleep shortly after tying with the female and when he had woken up she was gone. Not surprising. He didn't really care either way...the Moon does as it wills and he is only meant to follow its will. Of course he had no idea the Moon willed him to see the wolfess again, and so with a sigh and a step he headed to the nearby lake he had cleaned himself in on that day, stopping only when he caught the fresh scent of the wolfess again. "Strange...but could this be from that day?" The scent was too new, he knew that, but why had she returned here?

A splashing sound caught his ears and he made it to the lake, stopping just on the shore and sitting down on his haunches. The scent trail stopped just at the water's edge, so he assumed she must have jumped in. How would she react to seeing him? Would she freak and attack him as she had done before, or would she merely ignore him and act as if he was just as invisible as the air around him? He supposed there was only one way to find out, shifting into optime form and lighting up a fresh joint he had rolled that morning. The sweet scent filled the air again and he sat contentedly in wait for whatever the Moon willed to happen to him next.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

My eyebrows smell like cheese. More specifically, sharp cheddar.

The hybrid's ears twitched, picking up a faint murmur of words. It had to be a wolf, for she found that she could understand it. Bi-coloured eyes scanned the forest around her. She was hesitant to continue on with her bath, but eventually decided on doing so. She ducked under water; squeezing her eyes shut as to not get any of the tinted water inside of them. Upon coming back up, Yuki took a few deep breaths as she tried to regain her regular pace. Ignoring the pain from her burning nostrils, she smoothed her hair back using her paws.

It was then that she saw the figure. She had never learned the name of the man that had raped her, but after just looking at him for a split moment she knew it was him. She barely hesitated before starting to walking towards him, the water slowing her movements. As the water got shallower her paws found the lake bottom, letting her speed up a bit. She squinted to try to get a better look at the white wolf, but the eye site in her blue eye was not on her side today.

Finally, she reached the shore. She was a bit aggravated with the time it had taken her to get over here, but her face held only relief. Her heart beat against her ribs as she studied the white wolf in front of her. He was smoking, again. She gave him a quick up and down, then quickly jumped on him. She wasn't quite aiming to hurt him, but to present him with more of wolfy glomp. She nuzzled at his neck and licked at his cheek. "It's you! You.. Never told me your name." The female continued on with her affectionate gestures. "You made me luperci! See? I mean, you can't see.. But look! I can actually hug you. Thank you, sir!"

<style type="text/css">
.yukiyuki1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D7d0c6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.yukiyuki1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.yukiyuki1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yukiyuki1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Oa ... 1293514042); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D7d0c6; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#Ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: I gave you a little break Smile Awesome table too Big Grin

The joint hit the spot, as it always did, and he smiled as he heard the female leave the water with a splash. The heavy steps were definitely new...when did she become a luperci? Was she always a luperci? If she was then why did she stay in lupus form when he stole her maidenhead from her? These questions might never be answered, but he didn't really care much if they were or not. It didn't change much about his life whether she was luperci or not when he raped her or if she was now.

His ear swiveled in her direction when he heard her start walking towards him, particularly towards her heavy steps and her heartbeat. She seemed calm, though her heart was beating faster than it normally would. Was she angry at him? He neither blamed her nor cared, completely expecting her to run up and try to belittle him with every insult known to her and some she prolly didn't know, maybe even throwing a slash or two at him. If he did, he would teach her a lesson, perhaps another rape or just maybe rough her up a bit. It wasn't really personal, as he didn't know this wolfess's name in the first place, it was just the way it was with him. You hit me, I will hit you back, or I might hit you first, whatever I feel like at the moment.

It wasn't a surprise then that Kemo didn't know how to react when the wolfess suddenly jumped him and hugged him, nuzzling his neck and licking his cheek. He merely sat there, paralyzed, as she gave him her compliments and thanks, telling him that because of him, she was now a luperci. What? What is this all about? What is going on through this wolfess's head? Maybe I messed her brain up by slamming it against her skull so much...this is quite interesting though. Could it be possible that I have the power to turn wolves into lupercis?

He sat there staring at her, though he couldn't see her of course, for a few more moments before he finally found his voice again. "Uh...it's Kemo..but what do you mean I made you a luperci? How?" He couldn't help but enjoy the affectionate gestures. After all, so far in his life, no female had ever treated him in such a way, even Ralla.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Thanks Big Grin Made by Lyn, my secret santa. <3

She had never showed affection towards any one this way. Even as a pup she had rarely even licked Kuro. "He left you" Obscurities danced in her head, so many to choose from.. She tried to avoid yelling at the voices; they always knew how to respond. "Picking at your thoughts.." She did not usually fight with them, but she often whispered a few swear words mentally. "I like that name. I'm Yuki. Miyako.. Yuki Miyako." Her mood was exceptionally good and it was clearly visible, even to the blind, that she was happy to see him. "Large bodily fluid transformation. From you to me."

"You mean.. You didn't know you would turn me?" She wondered if he would have actually killed her. He had beaten her up pretty badly.. And she was quite relieved that he hadn't went all the way. She never would have met Noah. She felt her heart jerk a bit. She liked him. She knew she did.. So how come she didn't act like this towards him? "He's fragile. We don't mess with fragile things." The voice had said this before, the day she met him. It had helped her keep her distance.. For a while. But they were friends, weren't they? And so were her and Kemo, right? They had some thing.. She knew that much. "Would you have killed me?" Her voice was small again. Not aching, and hopefully not that painful to listen too.. But not quite as happy as before.

<style type="text/css">
.yukiyuki1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.yukiyuki1 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/Oa ... 1293514042); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D7d0c6; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#Ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo nodded as she told him she liked his name. He rather liked his name as well, though he wasn't sure what it meant or why it was given to him. "Yuki Miyako? That's an interesting name. Foreign to my ears, that's for certain, but then again there's so many different backgrounds for the members of these lands I don't know who is actually native to this land and who isn't." It was interesting how happy this wolfess was to see him, especially considering the circumstances of their first meeting. "Large body fluid transformation? Do you mean that if my blood and now your blood comes into contact with one who's not luperci, they will become luperci as well? That's amazing!" He took another hit from the joint, blowing the smoke up and out of the female's face, though he wasn't sure if she was close enough to his face to be exposed to the smoke anyways.

"No, actually, I didn't know I would turn you. I only responded to you attacking me, though I must say it turned out to be quite a pleasurable experience, don't you agree?" He chuckled, going off into thought about the gravity of what she had told him. So he had the power to turn those who weren't luperci into luperci? That could definitely work to his advantage in the future.

Her next question caused him to lose himself in thought again, though it wasn't long before he was able to come up with an answer. "Tell you what Yuki. You got really lucky, I'll give you that. Don't try to push your luck again. If you had given me or will give me a good enough reason, then yes, I would have and will end your life like that. It's nothing personal, I'm just letting you know that, just like I would let anyone else know, friend or not. Barring you attacking me again, I don't have any plans on ending your life, so you don't have to be afraid, only careful." He said the words nonchalantly and calmly, as if he was letting her know how he preferred fish over deer or something of that nature. His mind just worked that way.

As if to make up for the words, he offered her the joint, merely holding it close to her as she was currently sitting in his lap. "Would you like some? It's nowhere near as bad as you think it is, and it's actually quite a pleasurable feeling."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Will add a mature talk for talk of rape and stuff. Big Grin

"Indeed. Sounded much better coming from my mother's mouth.. Though it was always followed by a curse or beating" She gave a quiet laugh, remembering all the times that she had tried to back talk her mother. "Good times.." The beatings were painful, sure, but they had taught her a valuable lesson. They had taught her how to deal with much pain, as well as inflict it on others. In her later days, before Kina had died, she had begun to fight with her a lot. She got tired of the harsh words some times. Especially when her mother's reasons were unjustified. She could never ask why, or what she did wrong. And on the occasions where she was notified of her mistake the reason was not usually valid. "Not just blood, dear. ANY large amount of bodily fluids." She giggled a bit, remembering when Moonfyre had given her a talk just like she was now giving Kemo.

She was taken back by the blowing of smoke in her face. It smelled like sweet leaves.. Musky and intoxicating.. Alluring. "Just like the forest." It was a wonder how he found these things. Or who gave it him. "In the end, yes. But not all the scars." She looked down at his glazed over eyes, thinking about her own semi blind eye. "How frustrating it must be to not see any thing. What if you raped me and I was unattractive? Or a male?" She had never seen an unattractive wolf.. Nor a male being mated by another male. "That's probably a good thing, dear.." Indeed, she thought back. At the moment, she was not thinking about his sense of smell. He may be able to tell if it was a male, but not if it was attractive. She reached for his paw, "Here. I'll show you them." She brought his paw to her collar, allowing him to feel over the pale, fleshy skin that ran down her chest, stopping a bit above her breasts. It didn't cause her much pain anymore. Most of it came with thinking about the events that had occurred in order to cause them. She pushed aside her hair using her other hand, then allowed him to feel the scars that covered her neck. "See? There are a few more. On my lower stomach, chest, and a few on my legs. But those aren't really necessary to touch, mm?" A smile could be heard in her voice, loud and clear to any one who was listening close enough.

His response wasn't exactly what she was expecting. "Aw. Poor baby. Good thing you listened to me, huh?" She wondered what life would be like after death.. But not enough to want to experience it just yet. She had unfinished business, "I'll tell you what, Kemo. I was upset that day. But now, I promise I could take you on. Not that I wish too, of course. We have a nice friendship developing here.. Or at least I think so." Her voice was a mixture of a dangerous hiss and a quiet purr. She released another giggle, running her paw over her mane and pushing it back out of her face. Her head tilted as he offered her the some of what he was smoking. Being in such a good mood today, she placed two fingers on it, pulling it up to her lips. She breathed in, taking the smoke into her mouth. Her head felt a bit light and she gave a small cough. "Damn. Tastes like.. Sweet leaves and sex." That was the best way for her to describe it. It gave her body the tingly and warm feeling of sex, and the sweetness and fullness of the forest.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: I am soooooooooo sorrry this has taken so long. I haven't been able to locate my muse at all. Feel free to beat me >.< Also if you don't like what Kemo did concerning feeling for the scars, let me know and I will change Smile

Kemo smiled darkly, though he didn't mean for it to be a positive response to a negative thing. He just merely agreed with her. "The Moon blesses and curses us with what it wills, both to strengthen and prepare us for the road ahead. It is kind, but cruel." He pondered on her statements for a bit. It was amazing what kinds of things you could go all your life without knowing, despite this example currently residing within his own mind and body. "SO what you're saying is...when I...when we had sex, we'll say, in combination with my blood mixing with yours, I made you a luperci. So I could go out right now, do it with a wolfess, and she will turn into a luperci? Just like that? Or if I mix blood with a male or female, same thing? Why wasn't I told of this?" That last question was directed at no one in particular, being rhetorical in nature.

He nodded as she agreed with him about the pleasurable experience. Indeed, that is really the only thing it could be called. It was technically the definition of rape, or at least at first it had been, but he really didn't know what to call it now. Her next question almost caused him to double over from laughter, had he not been sitting down with her in his lap. "My dear Yuki..males give off a different scent than females and their voices are much deeper than yours. It's all about sounds and scents. As for attractiveness, I admit, I have no way of sensing that much, but to be honest I have yet to meet a wolfess who isn't attractive."

He stiffened slightly when she grabbed his hand but relaxed when he realized what she was doing, allowing her to guide his hand so that he could feel the scars. His curiosity was perked when she told him about the other scars and despite what she said he smiled in response to hers as he reached down, placing his hand against her stomach and legs to feel around for the scars, thoughtfully and gently running a finger across them. "Wow, I really did a number on you didn't I? To be honest Yuki, I didn't mean for this to happen. Had you not attacked me, this might have never happened. I suppose it was for a good reason, though I don't see a need for it to happen again." He removed his finger from the scars.

The next thing she said sparked his anger back up again, but he was able to keep himself in check. "Don't push it Yuki. Let's stop this right now. We're friends, don't you agree? I have no wish to kill you at the moment, but if you wish to push the issue, by all means keep talking to me like that. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but I'm just being blunt. There's no reason for me to kill you or harm you again, so let's just leave it at that, and let sleeping wolves lie, fair enough? I like the idea of having another friend in the darkness."

He smiled as she took the joint and really smoked it, laughing at the way she had put it. "Interesting choice of words..I have to agree with you on that. The herb is wonderful in many ways and if you are interested, I can supply you with as much as you want. I only ask some sort of payment in return, as this stuff isn't exactly a cake walk to get. My dealer is in a pack that doesn't like me much, so I essentially risk my life and have to locate them at a neutral time and place." He laid his head back against the trunk of the tree, taking in the wolfess's scent. Another new friend to add to the list? He couldn't complain about that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]