We're all survivors
[html]
No worries, I think everyone has been really busy lately. XD

Aside from wanting to make sure than everything was set for his pack, Conri wanted to make sure that he did so in a professional manner. It worried him to no end that there might be questions and concerns because of his age. Really, he wasn't very old at all, less than two years to be exact, and he wondered if the others moving into the area would even bother taking him seriously. It was a valid concern, in his opinion, because in all of his life he hadn't ever seen a leader as young as himself and Naniko. The young hybrid mulled over these thoughts as he stood waiting, wondering just who might show up at the borders to meet him. The scents that he could pick up weren't all to familiar, but that didn't mean anything at all, he decided.

Soon enough a voice rang out and the three-legged male lifted his head, turning his eyes to meet the approaching wolf. Conri quickly straightened his posture, assuring himself in his mind that he looked respectable enough. "Good Morning." He returned, not even bothering take note that it was actually evening. "I'm Conri Church, came from southwest of here a good bit away. I actually came here because my mate, Naniko D'Angelo, and I have established a pack in that area, Twilight Vale. I'd noticed that others seemed to be grouping up to, thought it would be good to meet with the leaders of these packs, try to get an idea of who all is with each pack. Some of us are still missing family and friends, I'm rather hoping to be able to find some of them." His words, though many, were calm and slow, and Conri hoped that they made sense.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread