[M] Like a Virgin
[html]

WC: OOC: Ok, I spose I was wrong :/ well I hope it’s ok!! Better let me know if not RAWR!

as he switched between nibbling and licking, she felt her own body react, she exchanged a few of her own light bites but found she did not prefer herself doing that though it felt so good as Nayati had found the right spot, it no longer tickled her, and in the back of her head she was slightly embarrassed that she’d giggled, though it was surprising, though welcome. As his hands moved around her body, she found her own exploring his. It was so strange, her head was telling her that… she had never been so close to anyone, not in this sense… or even feel. Though her heart kept telling her to let it all work itself out the way it should, she was here, in the arms of her mate. Nothing would go wrong. Her hands found their way to the middle of his back, and she proceeded to rub it. Her body was heated and excited, feeling a need, something that only Nayati could give her. her thoughts were scattered now, and all she saw was just him, and she was happy. So very happy with just that one thought, and it was to please him. He was everything to her and she wanted to do all in her power to make him the happiest wolf from now, until even after their death.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5b6441; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #e4dfd0; }
.LilianaUtina01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e4dfd0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ina01b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #e8e8da; padding: 0px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #707a57; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Allie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread