A thorn in the paw
[html]

out of character text

So this was what she did for him helping her, after she broke into his new, well, new to him, house, started freaking out over a small cut and bled all over the place. Even after he helped her bandage it up, she was still going to talk to him in Russian. Well, wasn't this girl a pocket full of sunshine. It didn't seem like he was going to get any answers out of her at this point in time. He looked at her and ran a hand across his face. Looks like he'd have to play the nice card for a while.

"Listen, I'm sorry, but you have to understand you broke in trough my window. So please tell me why you would do something as crazy as that?" He gave her a toothy smile because he crossed his arms over her chest. If this didn't get some response out of her he could understand he was pretty close to picking her up and throwing her out the front door like a child. She was acting like one, so why not be picked up and forced out like one? It would suit the situation pretty well.

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin b {font-weight:bold; color:#631501; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread