A thorn in the paw
[html]
Valinta snorted. "I am called Valinta." she said, giving up a small smile. "Valinta LeStrange."
Shrugging, Valinta collapsed on an old chair that was nearby. "I don't know about doors." Lifting a brow from her place on the chair, she idly murmered, "I'll be sure to come calling next time I need a hug."
Stretching like a cat, Valinta looked at the house that she found herself in. She'd been too busy focusing on the fact that she was bleeding, he was annoying her, and he was overly good-looking to pay attention to the house, which had obviously been a nice one back when the li'l ol' humans had been struttin' they stuff.
But back to the large man in front of her. Jensen was really tall. Valinta just noticed that. Tall to the point of the embarresing his-waist-her-eye-level scenario she often dealt with. It was that way with Shawchert and J'adore, too. Pretty much all males. Valinta was a midget, it seemed. Among giants.
Really, really attractive giants.
Valinta noticed she was kind of staring at Jensen's crotch and snapped her gaze up. Damn it. she thought simply. There wasn't much else to think, really.
But she could give him a hug. He looked really huggable. Of course a chair would be neccesary, what with the whole heights issue. That was too awkward for Valinta. She was just too small to hug him. She'd end up hugging his leg.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread