caught in this tangled maze
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 232 OOC: Smile

she was happy to hear Theo’s replies. And smiled at him.

things have actually been wonderful. I hope you find yourself in the same position.

She said happily. His question made her shake her head, no she didn’t know anything about sewing or weaving or … any craftsmanship. She shook her head sadly.

I’m afraid the only thing I know is how to train horses really.

She said, thinking about what he said… he was right they were low on blankets, all they really had were saddle blankets and they were assigned to horses, those were running out as well.

Well… I can always help you, if you want to measure the horses I don’t see a problem in doing so. They are all different sizes though.

she said, pointing first to her horse, and then anther one, a stallion that was in a closer stall that was much bigger.

I have memorized the hands they are, but I don’t know if you go by that in your measurements. Wante me to pull out the stallion?

She asked pointing to the huge horse. she wondered if he did know something about it , he did show her his beautiful weavings, and maybe she could learn a little about it. That would be good for her, to have a different hobby especially in the midsts of winter when things weren’t so hard.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread