We'll figure all this out
[html]

WC: 316 OOC: you so ninja posted me, I did NOT see this XD

Orin was surprised as he thought she would be and soon he saw the normal animatedness in the young woman that he’d seen all his life and grinned when she gave him her nickname, which was a bit worse than flowerhead, but he deserved it in any case. He smiled as he watched her lunge herself at him, though he had been injured his leg was close to fully healing so he was able to hold up for a few seconds before he plopped on his butt. Marahute had foresaw what was coming and was already perched in a tree giving the pink haired girl a distasteful look.

Oh it is good to see you sister? How have things been? You’ve been looking for me? I’m afraid to say I have moved, me and Amaranth live in our own cave near the ocean.

He laughed at her energy, she had the energy of ten puppies put together, but oh it was so good to see his sister, and he was glad to have the ability to do so as she didn’t live far… he couldn’t say that he would want to visit the pack she lived in… he did not enjoy the male that had taken his sister away… at least the thought of the big red man.

So have all your dreams come true yet?

A sly grin grew across his face as he and her stood, he wiped his legs and back off of the white dust that covered it now, though it was little difference in his appearance as his fur had lightened for the winter. He was actually hoping that it didn’t go well and that she wanted to stay here again, but it seemed things were still going as smoothly as ever, well… they had to part ways, at least this way they had an option to see each other again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread