shelter what good i've found
OOC: Sorry for slow reply, work week starting up again x.x

He was confident now that his prey was not an intruder into pack lands, but a member of the Valley themselves. Despite this realization he couldn't help but be surprised at the calm reaction to his sudden announcement. Since his acceptance into the pack he had no contact with any of its members. Though Kami was not a very social being, he did know the importance of first impressions and the impact it could have in the long term. So with a heavy sigh he took off in a light run towards her. His eyes never leaving the white wolf as he closed the narrow distance between them.

The closer he got the more he could see that this wolf had not gone through life unscathed. His eyes lingering on the several scars that marred the small females body before returning to meet her inquisitive eyes.. Her voice had been soft and sweet, but there was a slight edge in her tone. " Hello. . ." he said hastily as he took a seat in front of her. The cool winter air burning his lungs as he panted lightly trying to catch the breath he had lost while on the hunt. He could sense that she was a bit uneasy and he certainly couldn't blame her. If anything Kami was impressed once again by the bravery of this packs members.

Kami lowered his head slightly in an effort to calm her nerves as he spoke " I caught your scent while I was patrolling the Valleys borders." the voice came out blunt and no nonsense as if he were reporting the information instead of having a casual conversation. " I thought you might be an intruder, so I stalked you here." a very awkward and unnatural laugh came at the end of this statement. He thought the idea of stalking a fellow pack mate was fairly amusing, but relaying that idea was difficult. Perhaps he was just trying to hard, forcing things was obviously not working out the way he had hoped. The look in his eyes softening slightly as his right ear lowered only a fraction of an inch. This was frustrating for him, but he knew it was the only way to get any sort of improvement " My name is Kami by the way. .. " he said once again looking into the piercing gaze of the white wolfess.

Messages In This Thread