M - Darling I want to... destroy you.
[html]

WC: 397 OOC: you can determine if the squirrel is dead of not <3.

He was so happy to be making another friend, and she was so nice too. He wagged his tail as they moved from that said safety ground, not feeling a pull or a need to go back, why should he? She was so nice. As she spoke he felt bad, and as such he felt the need to tell her…

They are not my real family… they adopted me, I don’t know where my old mommy and daddy are, they were making sure a coyote didn’t hurt me and I didn’t see them again, but they are family cause they love me… but there are lots, too many for me to count.

He wiggled his fingers trying to get the idea of how many were in his pack but he knew there were so many, and much of them he hadn’t even met. Many were pups his age younger or older but still around his age. He perked a little as she asked him of adventuring.

Yes, I love going out but my mom doesn’t like it, she says that I’m too young, but I was able to catch my first meal ever, so I can take care of myself!

He said a pup ever so proud of himself for killing a rabbit. He felt her arm hit him and he looked up, it seemed to have been an accident so he shrugged it off, her comment made it even more ok that she did it and he smiled, and her offer of a reward for some food would not be taken lightly.

I can catch something, or I can try!

He hurried away to take his clothes off and change, which took a bit longer than Nuki had hoped, and the color blind pup was off, not sure where to look or what to look for at the moment. He went with what he had… his gut feeling and soon found a squirrel, he knew how skittish they were but he was able to catch this one by surprise as it was digging in the snow looking for something, he pounced on it, grabbed it in the back and shook until the thing went limp, and proudly trotted back to Nuki, well he had such dumb luck it was almost too funny, he thought as he dropped the dead… or even stunned Squirrel at Nuki’s feet.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread