Let me take a look at you now
[html]

PPing a bit with him freeing her leg? :] wc: 572

He was having a good time running around with his new friend. Gideon could be a rather shy male, even as an adult, and it had been difficult for him to sum up the courage to go creeping around another pack's borders to begin with. He'd had a mission, though, and that had empowered him and given him more strength. It wasn't that the male didn't enjoy meeting others and making new friends, he just didn't know how to start something like that off. How did one ask someone else to become their friend? He'd grown up with his siblings and now his pups there for him, always family members. He only had two real friends, two wolves that he had grown up with as well. No one from other packs or cultures. Those other wolves had just...always been there.

”Jefferson, huh?” He panted. If Tala enjoyed living here with Jefferson as a leader, then he felt sure he would like the male as well. Tala seemed like the type to make good choices, and she must have joined this pack for a reason. ”Conor is a kind and gentle leader. He kind of helped raise me; he’s together with my Aunt Bris, who raised me and my three siblings.” Gideon slowed down as she did when they neared the brambles, smiling. He wouldn’t have wanted her to fall into them! He did have a small first aid kit on him but he didn’t know how to use it too well, just the very basics.

Gideon was ready to keep going with her, and was completely surprised when he saw her falter, her feet slipping up on some ice that was ahead. He felt immediate guilt, like he should have taken the lead, but he didn’t know this territory. He waited anxiously at the top of the slide, peering down it. How could he get down to her without losing his own footing and falling with her? He didn’t want to push her farther into the brambles with his own large body. He looked around for something that he could use, and noticed a large piece of bark.

He grabbed the huge piece of bark from the ground, using it as a sled to travel the short distance down to her. He moved to the side so that he wouldn’t hit her when he got down to her. She did look to be in pain, and he could see that blood was beginning to stain the area around where her foot was caught. He breathed in sharply, wincing at the painful sight. ”Are you ok??” He asked, reaching for the brambles that were caught around her leg. ”I’m so sorry that I didn’t see those ones. I should have said to avoid the entire area.” He felt so bad.

The male pulled a tiny bit at a time, breaking through the brambles that were wrapped around her last limb. He was as careful as he could be, trying not to hurt her or himself. He’d landed partially in the brambles himself, but not as hard as she had and with his sled to protect his rear end a bit. He managed to get the leg free and looked at her, panting. ”We should try and get up out of here first..and then I can have a better look at your leg. Ok?” He searched about, turquoise eyes looking for a way out.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread