It Slips Through Your Fingers
[html]

The smile spread slightly across his lips as that angelic voice crossed his ears. So soft and innocent sounding for someone who just moments ago were cutting themselves. But he had to dial back the predatory nature of his current state, the fire burning in him now for this woman even if he didn’t know her. It seemed they both where lying to each other, and he found the act quite amusing. But he kept his head about him, knowing he had to play his cards right so to speak.

“I hope your okay now?” he asked quietly ignoring her request for information about him for the time being. His tall form knelt down beside her taking an interest in the cuts she had sustained, blue eyes taking in the flawed women’s beauty.

“I’m not from here, farther south and to the west. Out here investigating the new pack.” His eyes finally moved towards hers for the moment as he looked at her face. Somewhere in the rotten core of his being he felt sorry for her, the pain that caused her to do such an act clearly meant she suffered from something in her past. Maybe they weren’t so different, each taking out their own self doubt in different ways but still they suffered. Maybe that thought itself made him feel a slight endearing nature to this white female. If he could shake his current foul thoughts maybe he could keep from bringing harm to her in the future. That thought alone was his best quality, his nature to protect and serve.

“I do hope you aren’t scared, it would be a shame for such a beauty like you to be scarred.” It was a double comment, maybe she would understand that he had been watching her, or maybe she would just take it at face value. But his eyes drifted back down to her legs, noticing their slender nature, it added an air of beauty to her even though he didn’t understand the reason for her handicap.

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6fbac9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#717b7d; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#214046; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread