Chasing Pavements
[html]

+3

Denali smiled as Pixie saw him, and she commented on his coat. He was so proud of it, because it was so nice, though it was old yes… it was better than nothing, though he was still not a picky pup. He would love anything that his mother game him, because then he knew that she cared enough for him.

MY mom got it for me! She got it in the city. She even made me my scarf!

He stated happily. He didn’t know much about the city, but he knew that it was frequented quite a bit… he’d even visited it once with Artemis. They found toys and not clothes though. That was ok with him because he’d come home with a really awesome toy, and so did Artemis. They shared the toys of course and now that he had hands he was able to play with them properly. When he was asked what happened in his dreams he tried to bring the memory back up but it seemed to slip away from his mind like water going through his fingers.

Awww I can’ remember,

Denali pouted. He listened as she spoke about the weather… she wasn’t kidding there, it was nasty out today, and he hoped that the lesson would be quick, though he was excited to get up on the horse now that he had his Luperci limbs. He just didn’t like the cold one bit. He followed her to the tree stump the horse next to him. He was awed at the way the animal moved, and he almost ran into Pixie as he was paying too much attention to the horse. He looked at the tree stump and then Pixie wondering why they had to come here… in more of an open area… where it was getting even colder .

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread