All the Pretty Little Ponies
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

His reply was simple, and yet she wondered if it really was that casual, that simple. Her tail gave a light wag as she then began to walk toward the barn, "..well, of course, I practically live here." She said with a light-hearted laughter, her eyes glancing over to him as she moved to return the brushes and combs to the barn. She opened the doors and placed them upon their designated shelf. It was at that point she shut the doors to the pasture so the horses wouldn't get into the barn unsupervised. Granted, they'd probably enjoy being out in the pasture too much to want to come into the barn, however, there was hay that was meant to be rationed, and if they got into it, well surely, she'd be in a lot of trouble with Jefferson. Her eyes looked back up to him, "So..how are you liking it here?" She asked to fill the silence while she begun to then walk to the other set of barn doors. Her ears back as she wondered about her appearance, was her gait odd? Was her fur all messed up? She was beginning to become overly self-conscious. Finally she got to the barn doors out of the ranch and she walked out and motioned to make sure Ookami knew to get out of the barn.

She'd wait till he got out before she shut and locked the doors. She was patient, and once all was done she found a stump and sat down and then decided it best to shift forms. She felt horribly awkward being in this form while he was in that form. Could he even shift? Before she attempted to she glanced at him remaining in the form he found her in today. "...are-I mean do you have luperci?" She asked her ears perking, head tilting lightly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread