blood on the plow
The Spaniard's eyes were focused on the female. She was a Lykoi, he could tell from the star, but there were other things too. He let out a small cough to assert his persons and said with a kind face, 'I'm sorry to interupt, but I see you a Lykoi...', he paused he didn't really have anything to say,'I'm J'adore Austral'. He dropped his bag beside him and walked over. He eyed the skull as he had eyed the Lykoi a few seconds before, he frowned before saying something that would make him sound like one of them,'What a waste... Probably killed by stupidity, eh?' He was beside her now, but a few sized feet away too, as not to alarm her. He didn't usually wander this far up from AniWaya, sometimes he wandered if he'd chosen the right pack, he wasn't very spiritual, or was even able to stay put. He was a mover, a walker, maybe he would have been better as a loner. 'Where'd ya find it?' he asked tilting his head. It was a pretty skull, probably for the Inferni borders, he had never really met an Inferner, only heard of them and he was intrested in learning about them. He highly doubted they were that bad.

Messages In This Thread