blood on the plow
He answered both her questions at once, 'I stay for my friends, soppy I know but... wouldn't it was horrible to be totally alone?' He frowned again, 'I don't really understand why you guys hate wolves. Again though I don't shun it, I welcome the opinion'. He shrugged. Humans had been racist aeons ago. But that was because of their skin colours and beliefs, canine were a little more accepting of each other. But when Inferni were involved it was a different matter. He was trying to win over this woman, so he could say 'I am aquaited with an Inferner and didn't get injured in the process'. She was a good painter, skillfull and patient. J'adore sat himself on the rock and took out his sketchbook and pencil. He sketched out the scene, but first he drew a life like skull, he then made a similar design to what 'Gabriel' had done. But his was grey and the trees had leaves and it seem alive! 'I can't paint much, drawings more my thing' he said, still scribbling away, 'I find it hard to control the run of the paints, pencils don't go anywhere. But I admire people who can'. He was hoping to entice her into conversation with compliments and common grounds. He wasn't sure if it was working, but she didn't seem very angered at his presence.

Messages In This Thread