Say it ain't so
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

Niro was sure this was how life was meant to be; Eating by a fire next to either a new friend like this one or old friend, enjoying a meal and staying warm. He listened as the man explained his situation and Niro nodded. He could say he knew entirely what the man meant as he came from a place that had no structure nor ever would.

I know what you mean. I have actually come here with my sister before we had come from a pretty ill place as well.

He said. A few moments silence and the man excused himself. Niro nodded and continued to think as he waited for his new friend to come back. His thoughts had went back to the time where he had to watch his back, and not knowing who had been friend and who was not. He never made friends after a while, relying on Orin as his only one, knowing she would never betray him. He thought about how things had been better before then… when he had his parents, and when they had finally found themselves in Florida, thick in much of the mess… they’d been attacked and him and his sister had not seen nor heard from their parents again.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread