Hi-Jack a Rainbow.
Ookami shook out some snow on his golden coat as he watched Kami circle him. He let out a small shiver as a cold wind went by. He shuffled his paws in the snow and used his butt to dig deeper into the snow, creating a little shelter for the bottom half of his body. He sighed, a little warmer now, then turned his attenion back to Kami. He was thinking, Ookami could tell. He began to speak and Ookami focuased all attenion on him.

Ookami completly agreed with Kami. It was very different from the life he just came from. He watched as Kami sat down with his back to Ookami. He cocked his head gently. His life before sounded much like his. Well, what would have been his if he had not been kicked out of his pack. Ookami nodded in agreement as Kami asked him the question and looked over his shoulder. "Yes, it is quiet strange. The same with my pack. We were all just normal wolves, well almost normal, they didn't shift forms or anything but they seemed to have a.. Nevermind." He deicided to save that story for when him and Kami were a bit closer than just packmates. "But no one was acting much like humans. It will just take some getting used to I suppose." Ookami hadn't really taken much notice when he saw that the other wolves were in their Lupas forms. It was their life, that they had grown up with. For all Ookami knew the Lupas could think that he was strange, for not shifting. It was a weird world with many misfits and different types of... Well everything and others will belive what they believe.

Ookami waited to see Kami's reaction and reply to the things that Ookami spoke of. We have more in common than I thought... Seems that has happened to quite a few wolves here. He thought gently and contiuned to think random thoughts, waiting patenitly to see what the wolf had to say.

Messages In This Thread