blood on the plow
He looked up for a secondbefre flicking his eyes back down to his work,'Pencils'. He spoke lightly and with a soft smile. I suppose I could, I understand how to make paint, so I could practice at home'. His drawing was simple, but well shadowed and proportioned.It was a greyscale drawing, if he had his coloured pencils he could make it brighter and show how well he could match tones and blend them. But at it stood J'adore's drawing supply, the one he had on hand, only consisted of a penknife for sharpening, an eraser and a few varying pencils. He had his sketch book too and as he added the last shadows, he put his pencils away and turned the page. This was his showing of time, but he was carefull to hide it and be modest. 'I drew this a few days ago, my... he stumbled, not knowing what title to give his love, 'My, half-mate Valinta'. She was leant against a tree, smiling up, as when it had been drawn, J'adore was on a brach above her. He wasn't sure if she would question the 'half' part or if she would let it slip, either way... He turned over a page depiciting three pasturing horses, all stallions. 'My horses' he expained softly. He loved his horses, but they had grown wilder, yet they were still ridable. Apart from the chestnut yearling.

Messages In This Thread