his voice on the wind
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: Ren has seen cyclopes! :O WC:480

Fallen looked upon the girl with his single teal eye, slightly alight with curiosity, but he soon realized that she was almost completely naked. He looked out at the sea, instead of at her, a light blush under his fur. He wasn't a guy who loved to see girls naked, but luckily, his blush was hidden by his dark fur. He still looked out at the sea, and then slipped one hand out of his pocket, and then slipped it into his bag. He took out a piece of catnip, that would calm his nervousness, he had never been good at talking with others. He chewed the herb, and swallowed it, the pleasant taste lingering inside his mouth. He then also pulled out a blanket, which was green, and very large. He threw it to Ren, and mumbled,

"Here... Cover yourself....."
He then slipped his hands back into his pockets, but quickly darted one out, and fixed his bangs so it showed absolutely none of the socket. He adjusted the fedora better of his eye, and then faced her, only looking at her face. She said her name, which was Rendall. He nodded, and slightly lifted an eyebrow as she stared at Fallen. He saw her eyes slightly trail to his bag, and his eyes drifted to his bag too. He reached in, and grabbed some of the jars inside. He showed them, and decided to tell her, so she would think he had drugs on him for him to get high and then fall of a cliff. He didn't understand why others did that, it was quite a stupid idea, the drugs were slowly killing you. The same with smoking. He then began to speak,
"Er... Hello, Rendall... These are herbs, if you are wondering... I often smell of them..."
He blinked, and nodded, and then started to put the herbs away. They were mostly the sweet smelling types, and he was so glad he didn't have to bring out the peppermint, the scent burnt his nose and always caused him to sneeze.

He watched a she came slightly closer, and Fallen didn't move, his hands still in his pockets, his eye usual as they remained on her face. He heard her question, and then thought. Originally, he came here to venture around, and really try to find some violin wood, or even a complete violin, but that didn't happen. Instead, he found herbs. He didn't want to make a fool of himself for saying he was looking for a complete, amazing violin, and so, he told what he had really found,
"Well, I came here searching for herbs, and I was surprised that I found some in this season..."
He sighed slightly. It was pretty cold, but he had enough clothes on. He hoped the blanket would be warm enough for her.

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread