Out and About
[html]

<3 WC: 566

Sage had been watching the girl for quite some time. Under the pleasant shade of a tree's leaves, her quiet presence had clearly gone unknown, for the other woman fiddled and fussed with the garment she wore restlessly. The young Lykoi girl had taken notice, and her yellow eyes followed the stranger's form as she navigated the monochromatic landscape. She had been drawing, her attention on a nearby tree with a bird resting peacefully in it's branches, but now her attentions had swerved, and her drawing had stopped.

The stranger was pretty, and though her coloration was quite simple, her confident grace(despite her struggle with the dress) shone through her silvery, sandy coat. Sage smiled to herself, watching the woman fuss with the fabric, clearly unable to fit her small breasts into the large bust of the dress. It was obvious that the garment had been made for a much more well-endowed human. Therefore, Sage was not surprised when the girl gave up and removed the pretty purple dress, opting to expose herself to the world-- or, at least, to Sage.

The earth child couldn't help but laugh quietly as the woman came closer to her resting place, still unsuspecting. Not wanting to frighten the woman, she stood and approached her slowly, the tawny girl's body simply drifting across the snow-covered ground. Her own lithe form was wrapped in leather clothing of her own making. Her skills had been improving slowly, and her seams looked better and better each day. These clothes she might actually be a little bit proud of. Her skills might also be of use to this pretty girl whose dress didn't fit.

"Hello there, lovely!" she called gently into the wind, her dreamy voice barely loud enough to reach the woman's ears. Clutching her sketchbook to her chest, bag over her shoulder, she came closer to the woman. Now, she could see her pretty blue eyes, which Sage's yellow ones met before she added, "I saw you struggling there, with that dress..." A smile appeared on her face as she spoke, her voice as gentle as always. "I might be able to help you make it fit, if you'd like... I can do a bit of sewing." The Lykoi girl was humble, and knew her skills were not the best, but that did not stop her from offering.

The sandy princess approached with a hand delicately outstretched, having just stowed her sketchbook and pencil back away in her bag. "I'm Sage River Lykoi. Who might I have the pleasure of meeting?" That same elegant, honest smile settled over her face; it was there to stay. After all, the girl had smoked a joint or two earlier, and the haze still hung around, her eyelids settled in a comfortable droop. The girl was happy to be meeting more girls-- especially ones that she wasn't related to; and this one looked mostly wolf.

They were fairly close to Inferni borders, and Sage wondered what the girl was doing out here. Then, she thought, the girl might have been from that new pack, Anathema. If that were the case, Sage might need to be wary; she was unsure of that group's intentions, and knew their relationship with Inferni was currently unstable. Then again, Inferni had it's own faults, too.

<style>
.sage-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-z29 b {color:#120A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-z29 {background-color:#A86D31; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sageriver.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D2F10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread