Out and About
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Takes place January 26th

In Character

The snow, rain and everything winter had left the land for a few days and no occupant could have been happier than the Goddess herself Demi. If she could have frolic’s out along the fields she would have, well she did, but her beautiful purple dress kept her strides from becoming too long. The fabric drifted all the way down her legs, with a slit to allow some form of walking but she wasn’t entirely sure why human females wore these things. It seemed to be completely counterproductive to the task at hand for her but still she felt like bringing color to an otherwise boring landscape, whites and, browns and blacks and she cared for none of it, rather choosing to not be able to wait for spring time to arrive so she could start up her medicinal garden. Stopping a moment one of her delicate little paws reached up to mess around the top of the dress, wondering how she could keep her breasts from falling out of the poorly fitting dress. A huff of frustration was given rather quickly, as her shoulders moved around trying to get the straps to come up higher and thus have the fabric match her form. She was no tailor and it looked as if she was in need of one. She blew out a hot breath of air upwards in a huff, causing a few of her bangs to blow upwards in a show of irritation.

The little lithe goddess’s paw like hands finally rested on her hips, eyes looking at the satchel that wrapped around her waist carrying the container for today’s catch, along with a few things in the event she needed to barter her way out of a situation. The satchel did nothing to help her feel any better about how this dress was not working out, she loved the way it went all the way down to her ankles but the ill fitting top half obviously made for some human woman who had the breasts of a cow was not very flattering. Demi contemplated ripping it to shreds, but again it fit her waist and legs well enough that keeping it might well be a good thing if she ran into anyone who could fix it. Finally she stripped off the offending dress, folded it up neatly and placed it between her belt and waist. She’d wander around with her natural coat as her physical embodiment of beauty.

Soon she was off again, eyes looking through the snow covered fields, valleys and woods for any plant worth taking back with her. Sometimes winter would give tiny little gifts, one just had to look for them. Blue eyes wandered around the landscape, never paying much mind at all to where she was in comparison to anything else, she could have walked right down the steps of hell without much of a thought until too late in this mood. But confident as always she didn’t bother with worrying about getting home, look for the right Mountain top and then follow that line and it would always bring her home.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<3 WC: 566

Sage had been watching the girl for quite some time. Under the pleasant shade of a tree's leaves, her quiet presence had clearly gone unknown, for the other woman fiddled and fussed with the garment she wore restlessly. The young Lykoi girl had taken notice, and her yellow eyes followed the stranger's form as she navigated the monochromatic landscape. She had been drawing, her attention on a nearby tree with a bird resting peacefully in it's branches, but now her attentions had swerved, and her drawing had stopped.

The stranger was pretty, and though her coloration was quite simple, her confident grace(despite her struggle with the dress) shone through her silvery, sandy coat. Sage smiled to herself, watching the woman fuss with the fabric, clearly unable to fit her small breasts into the large bust of the dress. It was obvious that the garment had been made for a much more well-endowed human. Therefore, Sage was not surprised when the girl gave up and removed the pretty purple dress, opting to expose herself to the world-- or, at least, to Sage.

The earth child couldn't help but laugh quietly as the woman came closer to her resting place, still unsuspecting. Not wanting to frighten the woman, she stood and approached her slowly, the tawny girl's body simply drifting across the snow-covered ground. Her own lithe form was wrapped in leather clothing of her own making. Her skills had been improving slowly, and her seams looked better and better each day. These clothes she might actually be a little bit proud of. Her skills might also be of use to this pretty girl whose dress didn't fit.

"Hello there, lovely!" she called gently into the wind, her dreamy voice barely loud enough to reach the woman's ears. Clutching her sketchbook to her chest, bag over her shoulder, she came closer to the woman. Now, she could see her pretty blue eyes, which Sage's yellow ones met before she added, "I saw you struggling there, with that dress..." A smile appeared on her face as she spoke, her voice as gentle as always. "I might be able to help you make it fit, if you'd like... I can do a bit of sewing." The Lykoi girl was humble, and knew her skills were not the best, but that did not stop her from offering.

The sandy princess approached with a hand delicately outstretched, having just stowed her sketchbook and pencil back away in her bag. "I'm Sage River Lykoi. Who might I have the pleasure of meeting?" That same elegant, honest smile settled over her face; it was there to stay. After all, the girl had smoked a joint or two earlier, and the haze still hung around, her eyelids settled in a comfortable droop. The girl was happy to be meeting more girls-- especially ones that she wasn't related to; and this one looked mostly wolf.

They were fairly close to Inferni borders, and Sage wondered what the girl was doing out here. Then, she thought, the girl might have been from that new pack, Anathema. If that were the case, Sage might need to be wary; she was unsure of that group's intentions, and knew their relationship with Inferni was currently unstable. Then again, Inferni had it's own faults, too.

<style>
.sage-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-z29 b {color:#120A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-z29 {background-color:#A86D31; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sageriver.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D2F10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Obviously Demi never saw her, nor was she ever any good at stalking, fighting or anything of that nature herself. She was perfectly content to bounce around in life without too much care, things that could obviously change in the future. But for the most part the beautiful little female was at least trying to do something productive. And then as always she was the one surprised to be greeted, having no previous tip off that she wasn’t alone. Those blue eyes lifted up scanning around for that heavenly voice before settling on another picture of beauty just like her. Truly what she saw in men she did not know. But as always her response was a bit cold at first, eyes looking over the exotic looking woman with suspicion at first.

Looking over the cream colored woman she grew a bit intrigued at the leather she wore, and then the offer made. Had she really been that dense, out there playing with her dress and chest in full view of someone else? Yes apparently she had and now she felt a tinge of embarrassment. Stopping quietly she put her hands on her hips, blue hues looking over the others before finding an interesting sign.

If one thing was certain Demi knew addicts, junkies and pot heads and the glossy look and a tinge of bloodshot spelled one thing, pot head, and even the way she addressed her like some…. Hippie. She only hoped she didn’t stink like some of the ones she knew of. But this could provide an interesting development none the less. It had been awhile since she had found someone to go on a binder with, or even some drug filled fun so she’d have to play her cards right.

“I’m Demi D’Angelo, and I’m flattered with your offer. But I may just find something else. Purple isn’t really my color” she spoke aloud for the first time, the tone of her voice light and cheery. A smile softly started to encase her lips as she came close enough to look over her a bit more.

“Although I really like what your wearing” she pointed out with a grin.

<style>
.demi-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.demi-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.demi-t49 b {color:#3F1612; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.demi-t49 {background-color:#41070C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/demitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.demi-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.demi-t49 .inner {margin:186px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Big Grin WC: 340

Sage didn't take offense at much, and she certainly wasn't offended when the woman's hands fell to her hips in an odd posture, her eyes clearly suspicious towards the little Lykoi. Sage's smile did not falter, though, and her yellow eyes remained trained gently on the pretty girl as those blue eyes searched the tawny female's frame, taking particular notice of her garments, and then, it seemed, her face. The earth child wondered vaguely if she looked as stoned as she actually was, but didn't really worry about it; after all, she wasn't doing anyone any harm, was she?

“I’m Demi D’Angelo, and I’m flattered with your offer. But I may just find something else. Purple isn’t really my color," the silvery female's voice rang out in the silence between them, friendly and gentle. A moment later, she added, “Although I really like what your wearing."

Sage gave a slight grin at her response, wondering if the girl said that because it was easier than the alternative. Curious, Sage offered her own thoughts.

"I am very happy to meet you, Demi!" she said with exuberance, though her voice remained quiet. "I thought the color complimented your fur quite well. But, whatever you like." she said, her voice smooth and soft. The girl reached a petite hand up to her face, brushing away a lost strand of wavy, chocolate locks. When the stranger complimented her outfit, Sage's smile widened greatly; she was beaming now, with pride, with appreciation, with excitement. It seemed her practicing had paid off.

"Oh, thanks love! I'm only just beginning to learn, but I made these myself," she held her arms out a bit, looking down at herself and turning side to side briefly, admiring her own work rather humbly. "I'd be more than happy to give it a shot for you, if you'd like. Though I can't make any promises as to the quality..." as she said this, she glanced down briefly, a bit embarrassed at her somewhat messy seams. All in all though, she got the look she wanted, mostly, and the clothes fit. That was what mattered most, right?

<style>
.sage-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-z29 b {color:#120A02; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-z29 {background-color:#A86D31; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/sageriver.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D2F10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie

In Character

Demi let a smile encase her lips at the woman’s words. Stepping closer her eyes inspected the outfit she wore with curiosity. Instantly a thousand different possibilities flashed through her mind on how best such an outfit could be used. She had one in mind almost instantly and the black male she had in mind to prance around in front of wearing something similar would bring a maddening little grin to her face. As it was though she really liked her dress and it didn’t take much reinforcement from the other to instantly bring her back to wanting the dress fixed.

“I do like this dress, if you could fix it I’d appreciate it.” Then her eyes went back to the leather she wore currently and she shook her head “Such a task would be asking too much from you without anything in return. But perhaps I have something you’d like?” she venture a wager on what the girl would ask for. If she knew anything of Demi she would know that she did not go without her collection of Weed, LSA(magic dust), and other drugs that she could come across. But maybe this woman didn’t know and maybe she’d just have to inform her.

“I can offer certain compounds as a trade?” she emphasized the word compound, with her more forceful tone. Demi had a soft voice but it wasn’t as soft as the new acquaintances, although what she lacked in softness she gained in her ability to drip her words with venom or honey or both. Her eyes flashed with a bit of mischief that only another addict could recognize before waiting her response.

<style>
.demi-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.demi-ktable b {color:#d3a9bc;}
.demi-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.demi-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d3a9bc; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.demi-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.demi-ktable {background-color:#060604; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2808/demid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait, and shortness! ; ; <3

The d'Angelo woman was smiling at Sage as she said, “I do like this dress, if you could fix it I’d appreciate it.”

Sage gave a firm, excited nod as she drifted forward, her movements slow and calculated, yellow eyes peering at the fabric around the girl's waist. Small, gentle fingers reached out to touch it, wondering what kind of material it was; such a gorgeous color, too. But then, Demi offered a trade.

“Such a task would be asking too much from you without anything in return. But perhaps I have something you’d like?” she wondered in return, her voice seeming to emphasize a little mystery.

"Oh, I don't need anything, love..." she said softly, though not entirely filled with conviction.

What might she have? Sage quietly wondered, her features lightly disheveled as she pondered. She had learned a bit about their family's religious practices from Ouija, and knew of the painted man's own desire for a certain herb, and lovely little mushrooms, too. Briefly the thought crossed Sage's mind that this d'Angelo girl might even be his sister. But she wouldn't ask now, as the pretty girl spoke again, expanding her hinted words, but only slightly.

“I can offer certain compounds as a trade?” she asked mischievously, lacing her words distinctly, seeming to know that Sage would be interested.

Compounds, mm? she thought, mind reeling over the possibilities behind her meaning. But all signs pointed to the same place. Sage guessed that her stoned demeanor and appearance was a pretty clear giveaway of her favorite drug and past-time, and raised a silent eyebrow in response.

"What sorts of compounds might you mean, then, love?" came the curious voice, placing fingertips together in an anticipatory gesture, excited and filled with intrigue.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

She watched anxiously as the meanings behind her comments rang a bell. The ever demonic Demi always dripped her kindness and softness out to hide the evil creature that lurked within. She could get her so messed up that she could easily have her next play thing all tied up and ready for torture. Sadism was only one of the aspects about her that formed the whole her, but for now the woman was offering something else. A trade that in the long run would do well to help her build up an image to protect her from Discovery and she was only too happy to oblige.

She moved closer, her smaller frame slowly inching closer to where she could set the hook, she had already bitten, now all she needed was a small jerk of the pole and Demi would have another accomplice even if they were small in her grand plans. A leather outfit was nice, but it would evolve into leather straps, and devices to secure unwilling guests, which could be easily tossed off as a kinky bedroom game to the on looker but meant so much more if they ever put the pieces together.

“I grow mushrooms, and make Vision Dust”she said, not much above a whisper, pretending to care who overheard the conversation. A deceitful little rouse to further her endeavor. “Can take you places, that weed could only dream of” her voice continued before stopped to gauge her reaction.

<style>
.demi-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.demi-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.demi-t49 b {color:#3F1612; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.demi-t49 {background-color:#41070C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/demitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.demi-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.demi-t49 .inner {margin:186px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 274

Short! :x <3

“I grow mushrooms, and make Vision Dust,” Demi said, urging the girl on with encouraging, enticing words. "Can take you places, that weed could only dream of,”

This strange, copper-dusted girl didn't know Sage, so of course it was perfectly acceptable for her to simple assume that the girl hadn't already dabbled in a wide range of drugs. By looking at her, most would think the hippie Lykoi to be just that: a pot-smoking, peace-preaching girl. And she was, mostly. In Juniper Peace, they had practiced taking many types of drugs, although mushrooms and marijuana had been their favorites, truly. Most of the other mind adulterers left the girl feeling incredibly nauseated, but mushrooms had less of that effect, and combined with weed it made for a perfect, harmonious trip. Sage had never heard of vision dust, though, and at the mention of it her ears did twitch a bit, passive head turning curiously to one side.

"I'm familiar with many of the wonderful drugs that the Earth Mother offers," she said with a smile. "but vision dust? What's that, love?"

No matter the outcome of her inquiry, the Lykoi girl was more than willing to trade some leather work for mushrooms. A nice, fantastic trip would be just glorious here soon. Maybe she could find someone to join her, too. Now that would be a great bonding experience, to help tie herself to these new lands, this new home.

"I'd be happy to trade for anything, though!" she said happily, yellow eyes raising to meet the taller girl's blue ones. The larger Sage's bag of tricks got, the more time she could spend in spiritual reverie with her Earth Mother.

<style>
.sr-rose {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aFW0k.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sr-rose .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sr-rose .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sr-rose .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sr-rose p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sr-rose b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sr-rose u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]