Out and About
[html]

Obviously Demi never saw her, nor was she ever any good at stalking, fighting or anything of that nature herself. She was perfectly content to bounce around in life without too much care, things that could obviously change in the future. But for the most part the beautiful little female was at least trying to do something productive. And then as always she was the one surprised to be greeted, having no previous tip off that she wasn’t alone. Those blue eyes lifted up scanning around for that heavenly voice before settling on another picture of beauty just like her. Truly what she saw in men she did not know. But as always her response was a bit cold at first, eyes looking over the exotic looking woman with suspicion at first.

Looking over the cream colored woman she grew a bit intrigued at the leather she wore, and then the offer made. Had she really been that dense, out there playing with her dress and chest in full view of someone else? Yes apparently she had and now she felt a tinge of embarrassment. Stopping quietly she put her hands on her hips, blue hues looking over the others before finding an interesting sign.

If one thing was certain Demi knew addicts, junkies and pot heads and the glossy look and a tinge of bloodshot spelled one thing, pot head, and even the way she addressed her like some…. Hippie. She only hoped she didn’t stink like some of the ones she knew of. But this could provide an interesting development none the less. It had been awhile since she had found someone to go on a binder with, or even some drug filled fun so she’d have to play her cards right.

“I’m Demi D’Angelo, and I’m flattered with your offer. But I may just find something else. Purple isn’t really my color” she spoke aloud for the first time, the tone of her voice light and cheery. A smile softly started to encase her lips as she came close enough to look over her a bit more.

“Although I really like what your wearing” she pointed out with a grin.

<style>
.demi-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.demi-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.demi-t49 b {color:#3F1612; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.demi-t49 {background-color:#41070C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/demitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.demi-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.demi-t49 .inner {margin:186px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread