planetary duality
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadorebook {width:506px; height:695px; margin:auto; margin-top:0px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... table2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.jadorebooktext {width:403px; margin-top:50px; margin-left:72px; background:none; padding:0px; overflow-y:auto; height:343px;}
.jadorebooktext p {text-align:justify; margin:0px; line-height:15px;}
</style>

J'adore opened his mouth to speak, closed it, chuckled sliently and re-opened his mouth, 'I'd been moving around so much, I couldn't stay still' he turned his head to the sky, 'I went back to Europe, then came back here. I'm in AniWaya now, not too far away'. The wind swirled around lightly. The Spaniard's attention turned to his companion once again, 'What brings you here at this time of night?'. His tone wasn't accusing, it was as curious as Kansas'. He was glad to see his pack was fine, well his old pack. He still felt a tie to it even though it had been months since he'd stepped upon Crimson soil. Now with a friendly face, the goldenman didn't feel as tired as he did a few moments before. He gazed at the stars, some of which he was familiar with, other not so much. Either way they sparkled in the blackness. The blackness in fact was tinted blue, ever so slightly however. It was like a trick, was it blue or black? His ears flicked as night creature rustled in the night, he liked the night. It allowed his to concentrate and chill. Perhaps that was Kansas' reason for being here too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread