(M) Tie me to the bedpost(p)
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

wc
Out of Character- Back dated to the 31st

Amaranth smiled wrapping her arms around him. “No not really.” She said. She had fallen in love with him she hadn’t had a nightmare in months. Not even seeing her mother caused them to return. She had spent so much time talking with Niro and getting her feelings out into the open. Amaranth wanted to make her life better her way. She slowed down on the training for Niro. She didn’t want him to worry and she wanted to make their relationship strong.

Amaranth smiled. “I figured we could have to time to ourselves.” She said. She hadn’t really thought much about pups but she was also watching out for his daughter who was nowhere to be found. She also hadn’t thought much about that. Amaranth smiled running her fingers through his Mohawk. She loved his Mohawk that was something him and his daughter shared she found it so cute. “I love you I want to show you that.” She said. “Come now dear let me make all the problems fade away.” She said “You did for me.” She said kissing him.

Sliding out of his grasp she spun around smiling. “Do you like this, I took it from my mom it was something my real father found for her. She never wanted to wear it because she loves vigi so much.” She said. She felt it looked good on her anyhow.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread