(M) Tie me to the bedpost(p)
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

wc
Out of Character- Back dated to the 31st

Amaranth smiled as she looked around the home. Clean oh so very clean. She tried to keep things tidy because one oh Niro's daughters had come to join them here. It seems that she was left here because her mother was leaving. She wondered why the girl was left behind she hadn't even gotten a chance to talk to her much. Though she didn't really care she barely saw the pup and she never talked to her.

She was proud of the time she had spent cleaning and getting things organized. The next thing Niro and her should do was build rooms in here she thought. She figured it would be nice to have their own room and give his daughter her own room. She smiled as she finished putting together the bed for the little girl. She gave her a nice sopt so that she could stay warm by the fire and she started on their bed. She was happy with what she had done. Sorting through her clothes she smiled pulling out a little deep blue dress and she smiled. Holding it up a little she nodded getting out of her dirty clothes. She took the warm water she had heating up and washed off slipping herself into the dress she smiled. "I hope niro likes it."She said smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 312

It has been some day… Tobias was being the better of three birds. Marahute… she was becoming agitated with the bald eagle Niro had dubbed, Gregor, and that said eagle… well he was still absolutely wild. He’d given Tobias an extra treat for being so well behaved and found himself retiring early that day. Marahute was following him in a huffy sort of state. She was not too happy with the treatment the hawk had received and she didn’t… Niro knew the bird would get over it. He was home in almost no time and wasn’t sure if he would be alone or not… in some ways he wanted to, in other’s he needed someone there. He was feeling like a failure in many cases. Though his thoughts on his failures ceased ase he walked into his cave hom. The door creaked open as he slowly moved inside. The room was what he noticed first, it was clean, spotless, and there was a small bed laid out. Curious he looked over to where their bed was and saw it there, and next to it was Amaranth, as beautiful as can be. Niro couldn’t help but have that boyish grin on his face every time he saw her, and today she seemed more radiant then ever.

Is there a special occasion?

Niro moved into the house and after letting Marahute in, closed the door to keep out the chill of the freezing weather outside. He took a few steps over to his mate and pulled her into a hug, and he knew that the cure to his ailments was this young woman right in front of him. He smiled at his mate. The woman he knew he loved and would be with for the rest of his life. He was happy to say he would not be leaving her side, no matter what.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

wc

Amaranth smiled wrapping her arms around him. “No not really.” She said. She had fallen in love with him she hadn’t had a nightmare in months. Not even seeing her mother caused them to return. She had spent so much time talking with Niro and getting her feelings out into the open. Amaranth wanted to make her life better her way. She slowed down on the training for Niro. She didn’t want him to worry and she wanted to make their relationship strong.

Amaranth smiled. “I figured we could have to time to ourselves.” She said. She hadn’t really thought much about pups but she was also watching out for his daughter who was nowhere to be found. She also hadn’t thought much about that. Amaranth smiled running her fingers through his Mohawk. She loved his Mohawk that was something him and his daughter shared she found it so cute. “I love you I want to show you that.” She said. “Come now dear let me make all the problems fade away.” She said “You did for me.” She said kissing him.

Sliding out of his grasp she spun around smiling. “Do you like this, I took it from my mom it was something my real father found for her. She never wanted to wear it because she loves vigi so much.” She said. She felt it looked good on her anyhow.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 178 OOC: Big Grin

Niro smiled as she wrapped her arms over him, thankful to have her here with him. It was so nice to be able to have her in his arms. She gave him shivers as she ran her hand through his mohawk, it did not feel unpleasant, in fact it felt like the most natural thing in the world to him, thought it felt nothing like that when Orin did it, just the woman here in his arms. Though she wasn’t for long. She pulled from his grip, and he let her go, but kept his smile as she twirled around to show him all of the dress.

I think it looks beautiful!

He said, letting his eyes take her in, the orange/red of her pelt, her purple eyes which the dress was bringing out quite nicely, her beautiful soft hair.

Actually… I think you make it look beautiful.

He said after he had his fill of her, he had never been one to put on the charm for just any woman, but for her he would do anything.

<style>
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

wc

Amaranth was never one who got crazy about these things but there was a change that she was going through. The angry little pup she once was, the girl who feared going to sleep who was battered and tired wasn't anymore. The gentle man before her had taken his time had gone slow had not forced anything on her. He had been her friend when she was younger he had delt with her anger. He had not run he had not lashed back. She saw her father in him. Both Vigi and him were kind and she was starting to see the good. Though in her back of her mind some things that man had said lay dormant in her mind.

She smiled blushing a bit to herself. "Really thank you." She said as she smiled. "Lets have a wonderful remander of the day. I spent so much time trying to make things nice." She said stepping back over to him. She licked his ear. as she started to nibbled on his neck and shoulder lightly. She wanted to be wrapped in his warmth. She wanted to feel his power she wasted to not know where he ended and she began. leaning up again to start from the other ear down she licked his ear and whispered. "I want to be your slave for the night I want us to enjoy what each other has." As smirk laced her maw she she licked under his. A submissive act that she had done out of instinc and lust. "My body is yours." She continued to whisper and tease.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:231

Niro Smiled down at her as she blushed at his compliment. He liked to see her smile, it made his day. It made him forget about the stupid things that happened that day. They were nothing but gnats compared to Amaranth’s smile. She moved closer, suggesting a much better end to the day, and he couldn’t help but grin as licked his ear. His heart started beating fast as she nibbled on him and he found himself in a very nice predicimante. At least that’s what he thought.

Oh my sweet jewel, you are not my slave.

He said taking her in his arms and pulling ther closer. He could feel the heat inside him rise as she was almost too much to resist. He kissed the top of her head, then proceeded to her mouth stopping along the way to tease her slightly.

For my heart is caged within you.

He let his hands slide along her arms, the strong arms she’d worked so hard to get, they were feminine, yet strong. His tail wagged as he kissed her again. His hands took hers into his and put them on his shoulders. He had a sly grin on his face as his hands moved over her shoulders, rubbing them, knowing she’d worked hard enough to get the cave in such a fine order, before moving them down to her sides.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

wc

She smiled lost in her love for him. He was a master with words though he didn't even know. She smiled looking at him. Those eyes that lit with the lust. She loved the fact that he could take anything and turn it around. She nearly melted every time. Amaranth smiled loving his kiss loving his touch.

She moaned in pleasure of the sensation of him rubbing her arms and shoulder. She was in love, his touch was intoxicating. More so to the fact she was sore, and it eased her body to feel the relaxing touch. "What if I had wanted to be your slave?" She asked. she could see the grin on his face and she could see the joy he got in touching her. She got the same rush from him. She was a submissive girl in bed a domant woman in the eyes of others but when with him. She was puddy the he could play with. She was ok being puddy. She licked the under of his maw again and she nibbled what she could. It was lust it was love it was everything she thought she could never have. He took her for what she was not what she wasn't.

He was a prince and he had come and he had saved her like in the stories her mother use to read to her. "I love you I don't think I've ever told you enough." She said lightly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:161 OOC: if you have anything wrong with slight pp, please let me know I shall change <3

A groan came from his throat as she nibbled him under his chin. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. He moved her closer to the bed where he lay her gently on on the bed. He took off his belt and lay it on the ground before moving over her.

If you were my slave I would set you free. You would not do well in chains, but I will do everything to please you.

Niro said, and to show her he rubbed his hands up the fur of her belly, his eyes taking in all of her splendid beauty. His hands moved higher, slowly before they came to rest on her breasts, where he leaned in to kiss her, and rubbed them softly. It was never about all his own pleasure when they had time like this, no, it was about hers first and foremost. He wanted her to feel sensual, loved, and above all satisfied.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

wc

Ammaranth smiled they were like two peices of a puzzle two halves oh a whole. She was happy to spend time with him. she was addicted to his touch to his love and to him. She wasn't a woman who just cuddled to anyone or anything but she would always cuddle to him. She smiled sighing lightly with pessure under his touch.

She smiled as he spoke they were such an odd pair but they were together none the less. She loved how different they were she loved how he took his time and played games. She couldn't wait until they had a family together. She came from a broken family and mated into a slightly broken family and that may be what drew her to him. The fact that they were so unique so special and would make everything work because thats the way they were.

I would do anything to please you." She said smiling. He was always trying to please her and she wanted to do the same for him

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 181

He couldn’t help but feel happy she wanted to please him as well, but the only way he knew he could be pleased was to make sure she was happy, as he was, if not happier. He moved his hands to her shoulders where the straps of her dress was, and started playing with them.

There are so many ways to please me. You being here with me pleases me. I don’t know if I could enjoy any day without you my love. Anything you do will make me happy

He whispered as he kneeled closer to her, feeling the heat from her body come to him. She was so beautiful, she had a quality that no one but he could see. She was his, and he was hers, and that’s the best thing that could ever happen to him. He moved his muzzle to her neck, licking it a little and giving it a slight nibble as he lay over top her, he wanted her yes, but he wanted to please her a bit more before they went much further.

<style>
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]