his voice on the wind
[html]

Its fine Smile

Ren grew quiet and blushed alittle, She didnt like talking about why she was here, simply cause she really wished it was any other reason but this one. She looked up and saw him looking at her curiously, her breath caught and she quickly looked away, blushing even more "Well I....um, came to find a certain item of clothing..." She looked away blushing. She hated lingering on the subject and decided to change it quickly when he mentioned the Valley. "The Valley is where I'm from. It actually called Pheonix Valley, but all the wolves inside it refer to it as the Valley." Only then did she realize where he came from.

"Wait...so your from Cercatori D'Arte? I've heard of that pack but never got the chance to visit, though now that I sorta know someone from there I'll have to come visit." She wanted to be ambassador to her pack so badly, but she never really knew how to become one until the mishap with the barn. She was incharge of getting livestock back. So, even though she didnt want to admit it, she would have been traveling over to the packlands eventually. Her heart skipped alittle at the thought of seeing the male again. She wasnt exactly sure about him, but she knew that some part of her enjoyed his quiet company.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread