Chasing Pavements
[html]

WC: 129 OOC: any way we can oocly wrap this up? I’m losing that muse that keeps me on him because he’s already gone XD

Denali couldn’t wait to start, his tail wagged and he looked at where they possibly would go, but then the female asked for him to schootch back and his face fell, he wanted to ride by himself… but he obediently moved back, how having a hard time seeing, having to look sideways to see anything at all. Well he was still on the horse!! That was the best part. He had to keep thinking positive!

I’m ready!

He didn’t care if they went a short way or a long way, he knew he wanted to ride this horse, though it would have been so much better if he could ride it without the large wolf sitting in front of him… how was he suppose to see anything?

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread