(M) Tie me to the bedpost(p)
[html]

WC:161 OOC: if you have anything wrong with slight pp, please let me know I shall change <3

A groan came from his throat as she nibbled him under his chin. He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. He moved her closer to the bed where he lay her gently on on the bed. He took off his belt and lay it on the ground before moving over her.

If you were my slave I would set you free. You would not do well in chains, but I will do everything to please you.

Niro said, and to show her he rubbed his hands up the fur of her belly, his eyes taking in all of her splendid beauty. His hands moved higher, slowly before they came to rest on her breasts, where he leaned in to kiss her, and rubbed them softly. It was never about all his own pleasure when they had time like this, no, it was about hers first and foremost. He wanted her to feel sensual, loved, and above all satisfied.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread