Joining.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 144 OOC: If you could edit your first post (there will be an edit button under your first post) and change her birthdate and delete that paragraph over your Joining information, that would make it much better. If you could also, Savina Marino has sent you a PM could you read what she has said to you? And Rose has backed out it seems so pretend that J’adore is not there. Also, is the eye wound New or old? If you could put in a little more detail, it will help out a bit more ty! Big Grin

Liliana’s heart wrenched when she heard the puppy talk, and she could not leave such a poor soul alone. She moved closer to the puppy, though she did try to keep her distance. She knew she had to hurry to make sure the puppy was ok, but she did not want to put any discomfort on the little girl.

I will make sure you get something to eat. Do you mind if I pick you up? Are you hurt anywhere else at all?

She asked, she didn’t want to get too close to the poor thing, in case she was scared. Liliana wasn’t a small canine, she was quite big, though she was never aggressive, at least she tried not to be. She waited for the puppy to respond before she decided to come up closer and see if she had any open wounds.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread