Joining.
◦Character Name: Saphrina
◦Character Birthdate (including year): 12/1/20100
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
◦Species: Timber Wolf
◦Gender: Female
◦How you found 'Souls: Googled wolf RPGs and found the site
l◦3 Roleplaying Examples: The tiny pup had been alone for a while, Her mother had died in a forest fire when she was born she had wandered around her stomach empty an her strength fadeing, she searched and searched for a new family but no one would take her, soon she hoped someone would be kind enough to take her in, she soon found a small pond and bent down to lap up some water, she stared at her reflection for a moment stareing at her odd bright blue eyes, she sighed and said "Why am i so diffrent?" she asked her self. Why had the gods made her so wierd looking? she thought to herself. She lapped up some water and licked her maw clean of the water droplets and found a small rock cave and layed down in it hopeing for sleep.

Saphrina had been walking for some time she had been alone since her mother had left her and her father had wanted to kill her. Her now blind eye from her fathers attack stung quite badly, she tripped and bumped into many things. she hoped to find someone that could help her see once more but to her bad luck no one had the experiance to fix her eye, she sighed softly and kept walking as much as she could. she got so tired she finnaly collapsed under a tree and then just layed there. She licked her wounds and closed her eyes hopeing for te pain to slip away soon, she fell asleep and drempt of the night her mother died. she rememberd it clearly her mothers pain stricken face as a tree landed on her as saphrina and her father looked with shock. Her tiny paws ran as fast as they could trying to excape the fire, soon her father had picked her up by the scruff and took off twards the lake. Then she woke up breathing heavily her heart beating fast and her eye stinging from her paws twitching in her sleep kicking up sand and grass
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC:219 OOC: Hello, I want to let you know that, though I am replying You may want to read what Savina has PMed you, and that you should fix your thread. Now I’m slightly confused where the father is so let me know if he’s an NPC or just abandoned her ok? Smile

The damage to the whole of AniWaya had been extensive. Liliana had been caring for a newborn foal, which had been born during the storm, and due to that reason it was premature, and sick. Liliana had little time to move about, but she was given a chance from Nayati to get out for a stretch instead of staying next to the poor baby animal, which she kept inside the Town hall for now, as it was warm, and that’s what the young animal needed the most.

She couldn’t help but think of the poor animal the whole time she was out, but something caught her attention. J’adore was talking and she saw that there was a puppy there. One that she didn’t know. She moved closer and saw it was malnourished and she couldn’t help but feel her heart squeeze against her chest, the poor thing must be hungry.

Oh you poor thing, do you need any food? Where are you from? Where are your parents?

She asked moving to them. J’adore seemed to have been rather sad lately, though she knew not why. She wanted to at least make sure the puppy was fed, and though she had confidence in her pack mate, she still wanted to make sure that she helped this puppy out in any way.

Table by Marit

[/html]
OOC: Sorry about the age. i got sorta confused, so i put the date i joined my pup is only two months old. sorry abut the confusion.

Saphrina had heard the two talking to her, and since she was all alone being only two months old she looked at the two with a frightend look, "I um.. im Saphrina, My mommy died and my daddy left me alone after he hurted me." She said sadly, she looked at both of them with her good eye and rolled over and faced them both. "Can i come home with you?" she asked
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 144 OOC: If you could edit your first post (there will be an edit button under your first post) and change her birthdate and delete that paragraph over your Joining information, that would make it much better. If you could also, Savina Marino has sent you a PM could you read what she has said to you? And Rose has backed out it seems so pretend that J’adore is not there. Also, is the eye wound New or old? If you could put in a little more detail, it will help out a bit more ty! Big Grin

Liliana’s heart wrenched when she heard the puppy talk, and she could not leave such a poor soul alone. She moved closer to the puppy, though she did try to keep her distance. She knew she had to hurry to make sure the puppy was ok, but she did not want to put any discomfort on the little girl.

I will make sure you get something to eat. Do you mind if I pick you up? Are you hurt anywhere else at all?

She asked, she didn’t want to get too close to the poor thing, in case she was scared. Liliana wasn’t a small canine, she was quite big, though she was never aggressive, at least she tried not to be. She waited for the puppy to respond before she decided to come up closer and see if she had any open wounds.

Table by Marit

[/html]
OOC: its an old scar about two weeks old. its not that bad but bad enough to the point where she cant see. i edited my post if its still not good enough just tell me im just trying to get used to the whole detailed thing. im a t2 roleplay mostly. T2 is a speed type roleplay so i never really needed to use detail so im working on it. so give me some time to adjust to the t1 style please.

Saphrina had winced at the words "Pick up" because thats what her father had said to her before he hurt her. she backed into the small shelther she had found hopeing the fae wouldnt hurt her, "i.. i" she said afraid of the now closer fae, once she moved a visable spot of blood was on the floor she had looked at the fae with her one good eye and whined softly. "I dont think.. well.." she said nervously "I dont think that would be a good idea.. my daddy said hes gonna pick me up and then he hurted me." she said sadly. "A meanie wolf hurted me before i came here" she said moveing one of her legs up to show a gash on her stomach not life threataning unless treated "they said theys gonna help me and they tried to hurt me " she said as she stared at the fae her fear scent growing stronger "you wont hurt me.... Will you?" she asked the fae
[html]

WC: 321 OOC: That’s fine, and your edit was perfect, it looks much cleaner, ty Big Grin also, a 2 week wound would still bother her Smile in any case you’re doing fine! I know how it is to go into transitions!

The insides of Liliana hurt as the puppy shied away, revealing that her father had hurt her. The puppy’s wounds were still slightly fresh… and Liliana felt the poor puppies pain, she felt her maternal instinct kicking in, but she kept her distance.

Oh you poor thing, no I promise, on my life and my horses’ life I will not hurt you, I know someone who can make you feel better, and I can get you some food.

She said, her voice calm and cool, anger against those that had done this to such a youngster had bubbled up but she was forcing it down, not letting it show in her doggish features.

My name is Liliana, I live over there, and there’s plenty of food, and a healer that can look after your chest, we aren’t bad, we even have a few other puppies you can play with.

She felt so horribly bad for this puppy, that she wanted to go out and find the girls’ father and rip him to shreds. The most important thing, though, was to make sure the puppy was taken care of. Liliana knew she’d have to ask Nayati permission to take in the pup, as they had decided against puppies to have their own time, but she knew he would understand, even if they could not take her in, they could watch her until someone volunteered to take her in. She knew many would not mind watching a puppy at all, though right now, she felt the little girl was her responsibility.

If you really don’t want me to carry you we can walk there. Nothing bad will happen I promise!

She said, she wanted to give the pup an option, though she doubted she would be able to make it all the way to the village without being held, but she wanted the pup to understand that Liliana was a very trustworthy wolf-dog.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41a2b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bfdfe5; }
.LilianaUtina03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bfdfe5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41a2b3; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #e3f0f3; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #41a2b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
Saphrina had listend to the shewolf talk and she replied "I'll try to make it.." she stood up and limped out of the cave bumping into the wall from the loss of her eye. She whined softly from hitting her injuries to her chest eye and stomach. "I.. dont think i can make it.." she said in the faes direction. "If you wont hurt me. and if you POMISE" she emphasized on the word "You wont hurt me.. then i guess you can carry me.." the small pup said in a worried voice. she lifted a paw up licking her pad of blood and whined softly at the pain of moveing. She had licked her maw cleaning her mouth of the taste of her blood. Her stomach growled and she flinched in pain from the movements of her stomach. She had sat down and layed on her side not wanting to move anymore because of the pain. She looked at the fae with her good ey and sighed softly "Im trusting you, but if you hurt me ill just.." she stoped her sentence becaause she was to weak to do anything. She felt helpless and weak and she didnt like it.
[html]

WC:465 OOC: So Liliana will not be able to adopt the puppy, but I have found a possible person that will be able to, Ralla, who may or may not have pmed you, but she won’t be here come end of feb and won’t come back till beginning of april but she may have found someone to put your puppy into caring hands for the time she is away Smile That way your pup will have a surrogate parent if you choose. I’m sorry that Lili can’t do it . If any of that confused you let me know Big Grin

Liliana watched the pup as she bumped into the wall, this time she couldn’t just stand there, she moved towards the pup, though cautiously, and knelt down. The poor thing, couldn’t even see out of both of her eyes. The pup seemed to give up on trying to walk and told her she was pretty much putting her life in Liliana’s hands. This made Lili nervous, though she knew she wasn’t going to hurt the pup. She moved as close as she could to gingerly pick up the puppy

Ok we’ll head right there and I’ll get you fed!

She carefully picked up the pup. She had so many new wounds, it was a wonder how the puppy could be alive. She’d be able to help her though, with Dawali’s instructions, this was a situation she would need to know, so that if she found another wolf like this she could treat them, and skin on a horse was not much different than on a wolf. She hurried through the forest that belonged to Aniwaya. She was quiet the whole time, trying not to joggle the puppy too much. She couldn’t help but think the poor thing had no home, no family… her family even tried to hurt her.

I tell you what. When you have the chance to eat and get fixed up, maybe you can have a place here in AniWaya. We are not bad wolves and we protect our pack mates, but you don’t have to decide, I really would like it if you stayed though.

Liliana said as they found themselves on open ground. The snow’s height rose considerably from the storm that had hit. She moved through that though and was soon in the village where she headed straight to the Town hall. Most everyone was living there now because of the damage that was dealt when the storm had hit. Once inside She set the pup on a vacant bed.

Now I will be right back with some food ok?

She said and hurried off to find some of their stores that they had left. She grabbed some of the dried meat, wishing they had fresh, but Nayati was watching the foal for her, which was in the town hall as well. She looked over to see that Nayati was staying vigilante like he had promised he would, and the little baby horse was still laying, weak and sick… she knew she couldn’t care for two things, though she was torn, as she had sworn her life to the horses, but her life to her own kind as well. Right now, she would just work with them both as she could and see how she managed, though she hoped that someone would be able to take the puppy in.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41a2b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bfdfe5; }
.LilianaUtina03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bfdfe5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41a2b3; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #e3f0f3; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #41a2b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[/html]
Saphrina waited for the fae to come back as she sat on the bed. she curled up on the bed and yawned slightly. the sheets felt so warm and she was comforted by the faes scent, "Ill be here" she said as the fae took off to find food. she layed on the bed fighting to keep her eyes open not sleeping in many days because of the wolves that kept attacking her wanting to "Help" her by ending her life. she had worried about being in a strange place but she was to tired to even care about the danger that might happen if she had fallen asleep. she soon fell asleep waiting for the fae and she snored soundly in the warm comfort of the bed and the scent of so many other animals she couldnt even reodnze