Joining.
OOC: its an old scar about two weeks old. its not that bad but bad enough to the point where she cant see. i edited my post if its still not good enough just tell me im just trying to get used to the whole detailed thing. im a t2 roleplay mostly. T2 is a speed type roleplay so i never really needed to use detail so im working on it. so give me some time to adjust to the t1 style please.

Saphrina had winced at the words "Pick up" because thats what her father had said to her before he hurt her. she backed into the small shelther she had found hopeing the fae wouldnt hurt her, "i.. i" she said afraid of the now closer fae, once she moved a visable spot of blood was on the floor she had looked at the fae with her one good eye and whined softly. "I dont think.. well.." she said nervously "I dont think that would be a good idea.. my daddy said hes gonna pick me up and then he hurted me." she said sadly. "A meanie wolf hurted me before i came here" she said moveing one of her legs up to show a gash on her stomach not life threataning unless treated "they said theys gonna help me and they tried to hurt me " she said as she stared at the fae her fear scent growing stronger "you wont hurt me.... Will you?" she asked the fae

Messages In This Thread