Joining.
Saphrina had listend to the shewolf talk and she replied "I'll try to make it.." she stood up and limped out of the cave bumping into the wall from the loss of her eye. She whined softly from hitting her injuries to her chest eye and stomach. "I.. dont think i can make it.." she said in the faes direction. "If you wont hurt me. and if you POMISE" she emphasized on the word "You wont hurt me.. then i guess you can carry me.." the small pup said in a worried voice. she lifted a paw up licking her pad of blood and whined softly at the pain of moveing. She had licked her maw cleaning her mouth of the taste of her blood. Her stomach growled and she flinched in pain from the movements of her stomach. She had sat down and layed on her side not wanting to move anymore because of the pain. She looked at the fae with her good ey and sighed softly "Im trusting you, but if you hurt me ill just.." she stoped her sentence becaause she was to weak to do anything. She felt helpless and weak and she didnt like it.

Messages In This Thread