Joining.
[html]

WC:465 OOC: So Liliana will not be able to adopt the puppy, but I have found a possible person that will be able to, Ralla, who may or may not have pmed you, but she won’t be here come end of feb and won’t come back till beginning of april but she may have found someone to put your puppy into caring hands for the time she is away Smile That way your pup will have a surrogate parent if you choose. I’m sorry that Lili can’t do it . If any of that confused you let me know Big Grin

Liliana watched the pup as she bumped into the wall, this time she couldn’t just stand there, she moved towards the pup, though cautiously, and knelt down. The poor thing, couldn’t even see out of both of her eyes. The pup seemed to give up on trying to walk and told her she was pretty much putting her life in Liliana’s hands. This made Lili nervous, though she knew she wasn’t going to hurt the pup. She moved as close as she could to gingerly pick up the puppy

Ok we’ll head right there and I’ll get you fed!

She carefully picked up the pup. She had so many new wounds, it was a wonder how the puppy could be alive. She’d be able to help her though, with Dawali’s instructions, this was a situation she would need to know, so that if she found another wolf like this she could treat them, and skin on a horse was not much different than on a wolf. She hurried through the forest that belonged to Aniwaya. She was quiet the whole time, trying not to joggle the puppy too much. She couldn’t help but think the poor thing had no home, no family… her family even tried to hurt her.

I tell you what. When you have the chance to eat and get fixed up, maybe you can have a place here in AniWaya. We are not bad wolves and we protect our pack mates, but you don’t have to decide, I really would like it if you stayed though.

Liliana said as they found themselves on open ground. The snow’s height rose considerably from the storm that had hit. She moved through that though and was soon in the village where she headed straight to the Town hall. Most everyone was living there now because of the damage that was dealt when the storm had hit. Once inside She set the pup on a vacant bed.

Now I will be right back with some food ok?

She said and hurried off to find some of their stores that they had left. She grabbed some of the dried meat, wishing they had fresh, but Nayati was watching the foal for her, which was in the town hall as well. She looked over to see that Nayati was staying vigilante like he had promised he would, and the little baby horse was still laying, weak and sick… she knew she couldn’t care for two things, though she was torn, as she had sworn her life to the horses, but her life to her own kind as well. Right now, she would just work with them both as she could and see how she managed, though she hoped that someone would be able to take the puppy in.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41a2b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #bfdfe5; }
.LilianaUtina03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bfdfe5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #41a2b3; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5a5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #e3f0f3; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #41a2b3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread