Into the unknown
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→220 (+0) :: OOC: Just decided that there's No posting order. X3 This may be a little short until Jaden posts

Sankara stood on her feet. The other male, Leonard, tensed almost at the same time as her. There was someone observing them. Sankara turned towards the source of the smell and Stood on her feet, taking a dominant stance. "Leonard, it's ok, i already know that you mean no harm...but...i don't have a good feeling about this smell." She gave him a quick smile before turning her gaze to the border of the clearing.

But Sankara was surprised when she saw Leonard moving to stand beside her. This was unexpected. Sankara though that the male was attracted to her because of the smell of her prey,and maybe he did, but she didn't expect him being protective towards a complete stranger. However, Sankara wasn't going to leave either. So she stood as high as she could, prepare to face whatever was coming.

"I don't know what it is either, but i hope that it is alone." They where only two, and whatever was hiding there mustn't have had any oportunity against them. Sankara collected her tension and talked, controling her voice as much as she could. "Hi, would you please show yourself?". Her voice was soft, but it held anticipation. She waited for an answer, with a new commarade beside her, prepared for whatever was coming.

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread