Hvgesvi Nv Hia Galohisdi
[html]

No problem XD

'Yes' J'adore replied with a smile, 'She's my... girlfriend'. He stumbled as he considered what to title her. Girlfriend sounded right. She was a girl and a friend. Of course it could mean different things, but seeing how their first meeting and meetings after that planned out, it seemed that is what the pair were. Boyfriend and girlfriend. He had proof hanging around his neck, proof in Cercatori, hanging around her neck too.

He repeated the first two lines a little more confident in what he was doing. Praise was a wonderful thing and worked wonders on him. He laughed as Ralla mentioned his skill, 'It seems I have a talent with languages'. His list was impressive, the Soviet languages he mentioned cover a few different tounges. Russian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Ukrani, Belarussian, Polish, excetera. Some he was better skilled at than some, but his home languages flowed off his tounge like English.

'I'm happy to continuue if you are' he said, flashing his commonly seen smile.

<style type="text/css">
.seastarjadore-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seastarjadore b {font-weight:bold; color:#efc4a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.seastarjadore p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seastarjadore {margin:0 auto; background-color:#808fa2; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/f24ihh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e263a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #202e2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread