Into the unknown
[html]

OOC: Short post fail Sad

Words-230

After stating his business, Jaden noticed the intensity in the air calm a small amount. The male who had been eyeing him seemed to be still unsure of Jaden. There was something in his stance, the way it slacked a little before he asked his question that indicated some deep feelings about something Jaden had said. Did he have ties to the world outside these territories? Or was he on the lookout for shady characters because he had a price on his head? The thought crossed Jaden’s mind with surprise as he realized this very wolf could be his target. He could be Vigilante Haskel! Jaden kept his voice even and ignored the fur that was trying to stand on his shoulders. “I traveled from Alaska. It is the farthest west you can go from here without hitting the sea.” He eyed the male casually. He did not look as dangerous as he had been described to be, if he was Vigilanty. “I have no name for you stranger, what might I call you?” The assassin had a desperate desire to rest his hand upon the dagger near his hip, but resisted. They had just calmed the mood. Grabbing at a weapon might cause some panic for the two other wolves. Jaden left his claw open restlessly at his side, ready to unsheathe the dagger in the blink of an eye.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread