Tell me this will end
[html]

Annnnnd insta-remorse XD 300+

It was completely uncharacteristic of the shy and quiet Marino fey to comport herself in the way she was currently. True, she was always more confident and able to give orders when she was working with a patient, but she had never been so harsh to one of her charges before. Much less so that it was Anu. The silver hued woman held more status and power than the girl in every possible way, but she had been unable to hold back the torrent of words that had flowed forth from her lips. The dam had been cracking slowly ever since her little sister's fall, and the leader's delirium had made all the frustration come rushing out in one powerful tidal wave. She was not so different from the sea her eyes were the color of, at times.

Still, when she saw Anu's startled expression at her sudden and unexpected outburst, some humility came back to settle heavily in her mind. The healer watched silently as the elder wolfess drank some of the violet tea and did her best to bundle her emotions back up so they would not break loose and lash out at anyone again. At least not to the degree that they had just done to the ill Praetor. She looked into Anu's fever veiled eyes as she spoke and she further regretted her little fit. "I shouldn't have said all that, I didn't mean to snap at you," she said with an apologetic frown. "It's just been so much with Denali and Artemis...I can't help my sister. I can help you though, so I don't feel quite so useless..." There was nothing she could do for Artemis, she'd tried everything. Anu she could treat though and she wasn't about to let her get worse. The elder woman had been there for her a lot in the past, now it was her turn to do something for her in return. Cambi didn't want to imagine a life without Anu, just as she didn't want to think of a life in which her sibling never woke up.

<style type="text/css">
.cambisad b {font-weight:bold; color:#640E12; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #004B5A; }
.cambisad-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambisad p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambisad {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#00687E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... mbisad.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #001B1E; padding: 285px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#05353E; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.cambisad-line1 {width:373px; border-bottom:1px dotted #014456; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread