Dragging feet
[html]

ooc text. T-T Sad face puppy dead

Ayita Catori

Ayita smiled looking at him. “I know thank you so much. I’m just adjusting still.” She said. She truly hoped that the woman standing behind her would stay calm and enjoy being with her family. Ayita stood up, she wanted to show her daughter where her other daughter was. ”Amaranth come here.” She said looking with focus at the purple eyed girl.

Ayita opened the door again stepping outside into the cool air she shivered a bit. It had snowed a little and the marker that they had placed was lightly dusted with snow. ”This is where we laid her to rest would you like to help us plant flowers this spring?” Ayita asked. She hoped doing this would aid her daughter to move on as well. We named her Ame, Heaven that name is fitting to her. She said looking at her.

”Amaranth leave me alone don’t pick on me.” She said.

<style>
.ayita-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ayita-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.ayita-b02-b {width:299px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ayita-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bd1e09; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ayita-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... yitane.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000;}
.ayita-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.ayita-b02 {background-color:#ff9c1d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ff9c1d; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:299px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread