Dragging feet
[html]

wc
Out of Character goes here

Amaranth looked at Niro. Why Should we go and see my mother. she said looking at her mate. She couldn't understand what the point was. They were only half siblings and she still was unsure about going to see her mother. She had gone this long and she didn't intend to go now. Purple eyes glared at her mate. Why?. She was acting so childish like she was a little kid again.

for the first time in months she hadn't had a single nightmare in two weeks. She was terrified that going to see her mother would stir up bad memories. She knew that it was wrong not to go and see her. She looked at Niro looking for some sort of good answer as to why she should go.
Speech

<style type="text/css">
.hallelujah b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.hallelujahooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; text-align:right;}
.hallelujah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hallelujah {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#F0DAA9; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ranth3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:324 OOC: wonder what’ll happen next!!!!

Because, I think it’s best if you weren’t always training, and seeing the pups, well I’m sure they will make you happy.

He said, smiling at her, though they have not really been trying, he knew that Amaranth wanted to be a mother, she’d told him a few times, and he told her to let things work themselves out. He didn’t think she was old enough yet though, and he didn’t want her to worry too much. When it happened it would happen. He was in no hurry because of his own daughters, he had a hard enough time trying to see them… and they were just as important as the ones he would be having with Amaranth and he didn’t want them thinking that they weren’t.

Besides, she misses you… I won’t ask anything of you again! I promise.

He said, he was thinking that things were getting better with Amaranth, and if she could make things better with her mother, things would be better over all, Niro knew that she blamed her mother for all that happened to her, but as Niro was the outside looking in, it was not the case. Amaranth was at the wrong place, and so was her mother. He knew they couldn’t always be together. They found their way to Ayita’s and Vigil’s house and he stepped up to the door and gave a knock, looking at his mate, giving her a happy smile. He was trying to reassure her, but also himself in that this would not end up in a mother, daughter war. It was a reassurance he was feeling he might not get, but what else could he do, he was trying to actively help her now that her nightmares were going away, and he hoped it wasn’t just because of the training, that he had helped her or someone. He just wished that things wouldn’t be so stressful when it came to family.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Table by me

Ayita laid on blankets in the living room. She had gotten so used to swapping between one form to the other. She had to take care of both herself and Vigi and her new pups and the little boy they had staying with them. She wanted to make sure that she was being the best she could be. She was resting now with her new pups and trying to bond with her two week old pups. The little boys were the only ones who survived. She looked at the two smiling thinking about how thankful she was to have them. Ame her daughter who died lay in the ground where when spring came she would plant flowers above her. She wanted to make sure that she never forgot. As far as she knew no one but vigi knew about the little girl.

She was caught off guard by the sound on the door. She took her eyes off the boys to look at the door. “Come in Come in.” She said. She was glad to hear Niro’s voice. She enjoyed the boy’s company and she hoped that the boy had fun things to talk about. Glancing down at her boys she looked at the door watching it open and she thought she was seeing things. Amaranth stood in front of her and that alone was enough to make her wonder what made her come.

“Welcome home Amaranth, Welcome Niro.” She said smiling. She watched her daughter saunter over and look down at her and the pups. “I’m glad to see you here I missed you and I miss your brother too.” She said looking at her.

[/html]
[html]

wc

Amaranth looked at her mate. Why why did family matter so much mainly hers she could live with just him. She sighed hearing the knock on the door. It sent shivers down her spine and why the hell did he knock. She grabbed the handle of the door. The sound of her mother’s voice hit her like a ton of bricks. She couldn’t believe how she felt hearing that. It made her force the door open and she was caught in the line of her mother’s sight. She could see the look in her mother’s eyes. That same look that was loving and understanding. She felt like a very young pup again.

“Home am I still allowed to call this home?” She questioned looking at her. She didn’t want an answer to that question. She found herself walking across the floor to her mother. Looking down at her and the pups she found herself lost and confused. “Dad didn’t take them from you? I see he left you alone too he must trust you.” She said trying to make a snide remark trying to hurt her mother. All she got was a smile and that understand that her mom had when she was little. Those little balls of fluff changed her mother. She was angry that she had them she looked at her. “Do you really miss us or are you just saying that you seem so happy” She snarled flopping onto the floor to look at them closer. Ears perked towards her mother hearing her mother say the faintest words with a smile. “Because you came home.” Amaranth smiled.

Speech

<style type="text/css">
.hallelujahooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; text-align:right;}
.hallelujah {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#F0DAA9; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ranth3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#694E41; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:247 OOC: Smile

Niro sighed as Amaranth just opened the door and walked in, covering his face a little, and took a deep breath, this might turn out to be a long day. He took a step into thre threshold, standing beside his mate now, as Amaranth greeted them. The puppies were laying on a blanket, and he couldn’t help but smile, they were adorable, it made his heart ache to go see his own girls, but he had never even experienced such young moments with them.

It’s good to see you.

Niro said, but Amaranth started, venom in her mouth, and he put his hand over his face shaking his head then lifted it up.

Please Amaranth, not in frnt of the puppies…

He said pointing to the wriggling whining pups that were not so sure where this animosity came from but they didn’t seem to like it. He looked over at Ayita for permission to get a closer look, then back to Amaranth.

Can we all have a civil tongue just for a little while? Please? She’s your mother and she really has tried what’s best for you, even if she couldn’t be right there for you, now we are here to visit.

He gave Amaranth a stern look, though… he wasn’t sure if she was going to listen… she rarely did, but he had to try any way if not for her mther’s sake but for the pups sake in general. Stress did little good for them.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]
[html]

Table by me

Ayita Smiled looking at the two pups nuzzling them. Calming them down. Showing them that everything would be ok. She was a good mother and she had to believe in herself and trust the fact that she was a good mother. She looked at Niro. "Come get closer you wont hurt them I know besides they should know you too." she said happily resting herself back a little. She looked at Amaranth. "Darling these are your brothers Noah and Liam." she said smiling.

Your father would be happy to know you stopped by I'll let him. know." She said. Watching the girl with a smile. she seemed to different right now. She knew her daughter was a sweet girl and she just had to wait and see what she would do in time and wither she should allow them to be alone with her.

[/html]
[html]

wc

Amaranth was shocked by her mate she never knew he felt so strong about the fighting. She calmed down looking at him. She then turned her attention to the two pups and her mother. "Two boys well thats different from your one and one." She said watching her mother. She got close to the boys they looked healthy and they seemed fine well maybe she wasn't so bad. "So mom only two again I guess thats your magic number." She could see her mother didn't seem ok with what she just said.

"Mom whats wrong?" She asked nothing had bothered the woman till now what had she said.
Speech

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 196

Niro knelt down by the puppies, thanking the stars that Amaranth did calm down. He put his hand to one of the pup’s noses and let it sniff him. Things had ccalmed down and Ayita might get the chance to have a decent talk with her daughter, maybe Amaranth could possibly find it in her to forgive her, but Niro wasn’t counting on that right away. His mate then asked something and Niro looked up to see Ayita’s face, he started registering what she was thinking as he remembered Amaranths’ words… those were not the only two pups she did have… was it?

Are you alright Ayita?

His hand was still close to the puppies, but his eyes were averted to the woman, his mother in law per say. He wasn’t sure either Amaranth nor him would like what the woman would have to say and not on account it would mean she was a bad mother but that there could have possibly been a loss, but … Niro didn’t know that, he was putting two and two together but it didn’t make four … sometimes it made another number… he hoped that was the case.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

Table by me

Ayita didn’t look at either for a moment lost in the thought of how to say what she was thinking. Amaranth’s comment should not have bothered her. Because the truth was two seemed to be her lucky number. Ayita looked up at Niro. “ya, I’m fine just thinking about how lucky I am to have four healthy children.” She said. She was happy but she was going to have to say something though she was thinking about what her daughter would do.
She had expected to tell no one about the puppy she had lost the little girl who was waiting for her on the other side. She took a deep breath and looked at her daughter. “I had three puppies but one was born dead. We did all we could but there was no life in her little body.” She said nuzzling her two boys. They and Amaranth were the only kids she had and she loved them dearly. “I feel bad enough Amaranth don’t make it worse.” She said looking at her daughter with strong focus.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 181 :: <3

Niro could see that Amaranth was at ends and he wished he never asked what was wrong, he stayed quiet though, watching her as she tried to form words. His heart clenched when she spoke, and he could not help but feel the sorrow of losing a pup. He didn’t know if he’d lost any children he only knew of the three that were in Dahlia. He put his hand on her shoulder.

There was nothing you could do, things like this… happen, they are not easy to live through but you do have your boys, and they are alive. Some were not always meant to live more than a few breaths, and others were meant to live twenty years.

Ok so he was exaggerating on the twenty years, but in any case he knew life was not always fair and there was never anything they could do about such circumstances. No matter how much they tried, sometimes they would defy the odds but not all the time and for the poor pups sake it was not her time to live.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]
[html]

ooc text. T-T Sad face puppy dead

Ayita Catori

Ayita smiled looking at him. “I know thank you so much. I’m just adjusting still.” She said. She truly hoped that the woman standing behind her would stay calm and enjoy being with her family. Ayita stood up, she wanted to show her daughter where her other daughter was. ”Amaranth come here.” She said looking with focus at the purple eyed girl.

Ayita opened the door again stepping outside into the cool air she shivered a bit. It had snowed a little and the marker that they had placed was lightly dusted with snow. ”This is where we laid her to rest would you like to help us plant flowers this spring?” Ayita asked. She hoped doing this would aid her daughter to move on as well. We named her Ame, Heaven that name is fitting to her. She said looking at her.

”Amaranth leave me alone don’t pick on me.” She said.

<style>
.ayita-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ayita-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.ayita-b02-b {width:299px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ayita-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bd1e09; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ayita-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... yitane.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000;}
.ayita-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.ayita-b02 {background-color:#ff9c1d; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ff9c1d; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:299px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC text goes here!

Amaranth looked at her mom and then at Niro she hated that he was so easy to dismiss things. She wanted to know why she didn’t try harder to save the little girl why she seemed to be calm. She watched her mother stand and command her to follow.

Amaranth followed she wasn’t sure what her mother wanted but she figured she should follow and behave. Her mother stopped under a tree and spoke. ”How nice you named her where she was going mom why name her? Is she of that much importance to you.” She said smiling being caught off guard . ”Well mom can’t handle it.”

<style>
.ama .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.ama p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.ama b {color:#9b01b8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ama {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1337/amaranth2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#716c65; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ama-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ama .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #c591cf; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]