M - the show must go on
[html]

Hybrid gave a grunt before his affirming reply. At least they agreed about something, even if it didn't mean much in the end. The Holocaust was her uncle, but she was not her mother's daughter. He was family, but she was prone to paternal bias. Her life started with Gabriel, not Faolin. Her head turned at his cackle, red eyes showing distaste for the mutt girl. Her smile grew. "Sure as fuck doesn't seem like it." He sneered, the sneer turning into an ugly grimace that warped his features more than the scars already did.

She laughed. Despite the unpleasant talk, she gave a clear and amused laugh toward her uncle's words. "Before I can convince you, not people. And your opinion doesn't hold much weight in my mind." The words were cold, lacking in any real emotion, even negative ones. "You're my uncle, but my mother was a stupid, stupid woman. I'm a Lykoi, and I'm Gabriel's daughter, and they will never turn me away. Father will never turn me away." She emphasized father. Gabriel was the catalyst that held them together as pack members. Without him, she was sure that she wouldn't have been speaking to Hybrid at that moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread