Into the unknown
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→624(+5) :: OOC: Nuuu!! dun kill meeh!! *hides behind Jaden*...and sorry if i rushed on this chapter, any mistakes will be corrected later. *hides behind Jaden again*

Jaden's face almost fell when both Sankara and Leonard gave him the unwanted answer. No, they hadn't seen this guy Vigilante. She was surprised about how little did she know about the new lands. She would have to ask Shawchert about it sometime...

The female peeked at her prey. She hoped that the two other males would be hungry. She didn't want it to waste it, specially when it took her too much effort to hunt. So her face almost fell when both males rejected her offer. Such a good meat...wasted. At least I hope that a scavenger could benefit from it.

But her frown disappeared when Leon explained her the reason of his limping, and apologized about it as well. "You don't have to apologize, it is just one of those old habits that don't go away so easily." Jaden supported her idea. As the dark female turned to look at Jaden, she noticed that he was sitting beside them; maybe he was getting tired of looking both wolves downwards, and to be truthful, Sankara was tired of looking up as well. She noticed that he was examining her fur, and the feelings held on his eyes that she had noticed some minutes ago where gone. Now he looked more calmed, almost relaxed in their presence, as if somehow the atmosphere had calmed him. Not only that. As Sankara looked around her, she noticed that the three of them where no longer in a dominant stance. What some kind words can do with people.

When she turned towards Leonard to hear the answer to her question. As he began to speak, he turned his head towards the sky, as if he was trying not to get overwhelmed by his memmories. She knew that feeling perfectly. His pack had been dissolved, and his brother had disappeared. And now he was looking for him. Sankara looked at the floor, and back to Leonard. "I'm really sorry, i hope that i could help you in some way, but I'm afraid that i don't know much about these lands." Again, Jaden supported her idea. "...yeah, i hope that you can find him soon".

During the next few seconds, Sankara looked at the floor, but she turned her head up when the male asked about Lupercis. This rose her mood, and before Jaden could say something else, Sankara began to talk, even though the question was for the said wolf. "Well, I don't exactly know the origin of Lupercis, but we have the ability to shift into three forms. Lupus, Secui and Optime." She was told about Lupercis since a young age, but she didn't have a lot of infromation about the topic. still, she explained him what she knew. "Lupus is the form in which we are" she said looking down at herself. "The Secui form is still a quadruped, but it is more muscular, more husky. I would compare it with a complexion for fighting". Maybe her comparison wasn't very good but that's what she used her Secui form to...to fight or to travel. "And the last one is Optime. That's the stage in which Jaden currently is. I've seen wolves who enjoy being on this form rather than in the other two, but i barely shift into it." Sankara looked at Jaden for advice. Because of her preference, she didn't really know all the things that she would be able to do in her Optime form. And then she spoke underbreath. "And this ability can be transmitted to non-luperci wolves, by what i've heard."

Her information wasn't quite a lot, but maybe Jaden knew more about the topic...

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread