M - the show must go on
[html]

Hmm, do you think Hybrid's swearing enough for a mature tag? XD (301)

He didn’t get it. She didn’t want his opinion, but when he emphasized that she wasn’t fooling anyone – and that what she craved was confirmation – she snapped that she had not convinced him… but could convince others? What? He didn’t get it. What was she trying to prove? Maybe her brain was a little addled from abandoning Inferni so many times; it would do that to anyone, he supposed. Deserters were traitors and traitors were scum. He would never trust her to do anything let alone help him defend Inferni. She was useless.

He laughed when she claimed Faolin had been a stupid woman. “And?” he asked again. She had been a stupid, stupid woman. She had killed Venomous and Hybrid had tracked her back to Inferni to avenge his father’s death as the eldest son. Of course, once he found Faolin, they were both members of Inferni and he had to be discrete. Unfortunately, when she realized who she had killed and who was there to kil her, she had disappeared leaving behind a note. His adoptive sister, Nyika, had read it out to Hybrid, but it had only made things worse. What a fucking stupid woman.

“You just said you don’t deserve to be here. Don’t go around throwing that crap in my face. You may be his daughter and he may never turn you away, but you don’t fucking deserve it – you just said it, you know it, and I know it.” He sneered. He did not very much like these stupid fucking contradictions. “You wanna earn yer keep, you gotta fucking do things. Not just fucking…” he gestured with his paw at her current situation and then continued: “…sit here. Slit some throats, I don’t fucking know.” She was such a dumb little bitch. He sneered again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread