The season is arriving
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ground.png)" width="377" cellpadding="13" cellspacing="0">
Interrupting for Slay, I was bored and needed to post something Tongue

Watching, amused, Cer's informal display of something that could easily be taken as flirting, Mew shot a glance at Slay, whom it was aimed at. They knew each other then. He was rather cute, so if it actually was flirting, Mew could see why. Thinking about how long it had been since she had a flirtatious adventure with a male, Mew smiled at Cer, though nearly invisibly. She was humored by this; it was cute, in a way. They were both quite young, and she felt like patting the female, as a mother would pat a child. Of course, she would do no such thing, it being disrespectful, especially regarding her rank as bluet. But it just amused her so.

Quietly, Mew got up and sat down closer to Cer, and mumbled a few words mostly for her to hear. I can play a bit of music, and sing. But not much until I get out of this form.. Looking up at the other female, Mew gave her her full attention. She would be very happy with a musician co-rank, and it gave her a feeling of something to do, regardless of whether the co-rank actually had any real chores or to-do's. It seemed as a title, to her, sort of an official message to others; that she loved hearing and doing music. It was, pretty much, the only passion she had in life, and she would never tire from it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread