Crash && Burn
Well' J'adore said, 'I can help you get used to it'. He paused and smiled, 'It really is easy'. It was true there was nothing to be afraid of, it was not painful and it could be done, when experienced, in a minute or so. Of course it was all up to Ookami, it was his body and his mind.Though it would probably ease his mind and the shock if someone were to help him. J'adore would be all too happy to assist the blonde male. Of course he would not try to persuade him otherwise if his first answer was a decline. He would ask if he was sure of course, inform him there was nothing to fear. But then, if the answer was no, then he would give a simple nod to his wishes. And inform the male that he knew were J'adore's cabin was.

'It's nothing' J'adore insisted with a brotherly smile, 'Leftovers from my own mistake. Fighting with Alaki was one of his bad idea. Credit where credit was due Alaki's aim had been good. But not good enough, for in the end it was J'adore who came out on top.'I'm just glad I can help' J'adore said with a tidy nod.

Messages In This Thread