Crash && Burn
[html]

WordCount-909.

Ookami had been sleeping under his maple tree when he woke up. He didn’t wake like he normally did. This one was a gentle awakening with a strong feeling within him. It was something that he had never felt before. He had felt this feeling but not as strong a couple days ago. Now it was uncontrollable. He felt the need to shift forms. He didn’t understand though. Ookami wasn’t a Luperci. Was he? He thought back and then it hit him. When Jace dragged him, she broke his skin. Then when she was cleaning his wounds. His mouth dropped open. I’m a… Luperci. The thought flew through his mind several times, but each time it entered his head he couldn’t believe it. He got up, forgetting about his injured leg for the moment. He stumbled a bit and his vision clouded over. He was a Luperci. This is everything that he never wanted to happen. He didn’t see where he was going… He just had to get away. He ran as fast as he could.

He didn’t notice he was past the borders of Phoenix Valley until he stopped and looked around. Even with his clouded vision he could tell he wasn’t in the Valley anymore. He staggered again and took off once more. He tripped over something and rolled. His ankle slammed into a stump of a tree. He let out a shocked and pain-filled cry. He got up, his eyes rolling back for a moment. He thought he was going to pass out but the feeling passed. Am I making to big a deal out of this? He couldn’t tell.. No one in his pack had been Luperci. Anyone that wanted to join that was Luperci was turned away. And now he was one. He felt like he was even more rejected than he did before. He took off running again. Not knowing, or caring, in which direction he was going. He wanted to be far away from the Valley right now. He knew he would return at one point but he didn’t know when. He couldn’t leave Adonia behind. He ran and ran, not stopping or resting.

The urge to shift was unbearable now. He didn’t know how to shift though so he was trying to power through the feeling. He finally slowed to a walk and collapsed. He was so tiered. He tried to stand but couldn’t get up. He felt his body shaking uncontrollably. He was in shock. He knew it. He closed his eyes, his body shaking crazily. He couldn’t stop himself from shaking. He felt cold and like he was about to pass out, and he did.
He didn’t know how long he had been out, it was dark now so it must have been a long time. It had just been morning when he found out he was Luperci. The thought hit him again. ”Oh my God.” He felt woozy again but he managed to hold onto his conscious. He stood up and looked around. He couldn’t see anything, this was strange.. His vision at night was usually very good. He tried to walk forward but he ran into what seemed to be a tree. He tried all directions and finally found the one that would let him walk. He bolted forward, once again not caring where he was going.

He approached what seemed to be another pack’s land. He was at full speed and didn’t feel like trying to stop. He just kept running. The scent of another pack was overpowering but he didn’t care. He just kept going. Ookami came to something that looked like a cave. This would be good shelter. He thought to himself. He walked inside. He couldn’t see anything, for his vision began to cloud again. He blinked furiously but still they would not clear. He decided to just keep walking. The path came to a fork and he took the path that led to the left.

He finally could see and what he did see shocked him. Twisted, angry faces glared down at him. They had glowing red eyes and a snarling look on their face. He whimpered and shut his eyes tight. He ran forward and next thing he knew he was falling. He hit the ground hard and something sunk into the pad of his paw. He yelped out and then another something sharp stuck into his side, and another behind his ear. He looked towards the direction he had just come from. There had been a slight drop down and Ookami had been running at such a fast speed that he flew off of it. He got up to start walking and he looked at the ground. The faces were in pieces on the ground. He groaned and whimpered and walked forward. The sharp thing in his paw was caught on something and it tore the pad of his paw. He could feel blood rush out. He yelped out in pain and felt tears begin to flood his eyes. He sat down, he gave up. He lifted his maw to the ceiling where the angry faces glared down at him. He let out a long and scared, pain-filled howl. It echoed around him and he winced at the loudness of it. He hoped it carried out to someone that could help him. He sat there, quivering in fear. There were shadows creeping around him, his worst nightmare was coming true.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
J'adore had no business around the Ghosty Hollow. He didn't think it was wise to stay there for long. Even from ground level you could hear the supernatural whispers. Though he did not want to, he craned his ears to see if he could hear the ghostly howls. To his surprise what he heard was a yelp. Now, J'adore wasn't a timid man, but the shrill loud ringing sound, by time it had travelled through many passages, didn't sound anything like a wolf.

'Que está ahí abajo?' he called. His words, by accident came out in his home tongue. Hello?' his voice rang out again. He felt his body pull forward. His four paws slowy moved closer to the entrace of the forboding place. Soon his dainty snout was fully in the shade of the spooky caves.

A few minutes later, after no responce, J'adore found himself approaching a rather frightened male. He was obviously not an AniWayan or he would not have ventured to this particular territory. 'Now...' J'adore said, strolling over slowly and giving a quick glance towards the misfigured heads and turning back to the stranger. 'Firsty, this is claimed territory. But I won't hold you that seeing as your obviously in distress. I am J'adore Austral and who are you? Maybe I can help you put'. He still stayed a few paces away.

He was an AniWaya and he really should be acting more like one. This was a step forward in his mind.
Ookami heard someone say something but he couldn't tell if he was imagening things. He sat there, head cocked and ears perked. His front left paw was held off the ground, blood dripping steadily down from it. There in front of him appeared another male. He watched him carefuly as he greeted him. This was claimed land? Ookami knew he had some idea but at the time when he was running he didn't really care. "My name is Ookami. I am from Phoenix Valley, but I- uh... Got lost." he paused, "Unless you are good at medical there is nothing really you can do." He felt like he was being rude and he tried to calm himself. He took a deep breath then dipped his head towards J'adore. He didn't realize he hadn't done that already and scolded himself silently for being so careless.
The Gata Hineyu nodded as he regared the male. I am not especially skilled at medicine. But I'm sure I could try', with this he edged in closer. 'Now, tell me why one would venture in these parts' J'adore said steadily.

He did not truely understand why anyone would want to claim such a horrible place, but as it stood this was his packs territory. But the Pheonix Valley male was obviously stressed and the Spaniard was not in the habit of holding things against the needy.

His white eyes surveyed the male's wound. 'As I said, I am not a healer' he repeated, 'But I have lived on my own a select part of my life so I think I'll be fine'. It was normally burns the tan male was used to tending, but as a loner he had suffered a variety of injuries which he had been able to care for. But then it had been himself he was causing pain to, and he forgave himself immediately. If he caused Ookami pain, he may not be given the same space.

'I guess you were not a local. Anybody who knows about this would not come down here' J'adore said, turning his head up to survey the twisted faces. He wasn't afraid, he was a logical wolf. But he knew some were more easy to scare.
He thought for a moment, trying to remember why he had even been here in the first place. "I got a little surprise that I wasn't expecting and I think I went in to shock and I just started.. running." He looked down at his paw, the blood had slowed but was still gushing pretty bad. He flatened his ears a little. He scolded himself for letting his emotions get out of hand. J'adore said he wasn't especially skilled with medical but anything is worth a try. He let out a small chuckle when he said something about no one coming here. "I can see why." He smiled, feeling better. "If you could try to help that would be great. Thanks."
OOC- You can PP them getting to J'adore's cabin.

J'adore smiled and nodded before moving closer. He stopped to shift, allowing his legs to lengthen and his body to morph into a more humanlike state, before reaching for his bag. He produced a large piece of cloth and another smaller piece, a length of rope and a section of bark. 'This may hurt so...' he was at a loss of what to say. 'Its gonna hurt' he decided on, after wasting precious seconds.

He wrapped the smaller piece of clother around Ookami's foot, then a placed the small section of bark under his paw pad and used the large piece of cloth to bundle it all up before using the rope to tied it off.

'It would be better if we could carry this on at my cabin. It's cleaner and safer, and I have better equipment there too. That is if you can walk, we can take it slow' The Gata Hineyu said with a gentle smile. He truely wanted to help Ookami. He smelt like a luperci, but had mentioned being in shock. Maybe the two were connected.

'My cabin isn't far away' he added, turning his head away from the casualty to plan their way out.
He nodded his head and braced himself for pain. He watched as J'adore administered health care to his slit paw. He whimpered and shut his eyes tight at the pain. His ears flattened agaisnt his head as his paw was wrapped. He looked at his paw when it was done. He had done a good job on wrapping it. Thank you." His paw was throbbing against the wrappage and he thought it was a strange feeling. Now that he was feeling cared for the strange and strong urge to shift forms was begginng to return.

"Okay. I will try to walk." He thought this was going to be quite difficult to walk since he also had an injured back leg. He guessed he would just have to walk on his back leg, even if it hurt. J'adore went to turn and he started walking forward, trying to not put as much weight on his back leg and he teetered on his front leg. He was quite a sight. He couldn't help but let out a laugh as he kept walking.
OOC- Time skip!

An hour later the pair were at J'adore's cabin. 'Better?' J'adore asked.. J'adore wondered what could have scared Ookami intoo injury, he decided it was time to ask and aid if he could. 'What was it exactly that causd you to find yourself in AniWaya?'

Perhaps there was something he could do to help the blonde male. But without furter information there was little he could do save from tending to Ookami's wounds.

The Spaniard stood to shift, letting his already longlegs, lenghten even more and the blackish fur around his head falling around his neck. His torsa became thin, but still muscled and with the end of his shifting, J'adore moved into the kitchen.

He streched up to a hih shelf to get the willow balm given to him by Voron. He had no use for it now seeing as the scar on his chest was fading, but Ookami's paw could do with plenty of treatment.

He returned seconds later with the wooden pot and smiled, 'If you keep putting this on your paw you should get better' he gestured to his chest and carried on. 'It cleared up this injury quickly'.

Hopefully Ookami's injury would heal well. J'adore didn't enjoy seeing people in pain.
Ookami looked around J'adore's cabin. It seemed homey to him. He nodded slightly, "A bit. Thanks." He smiled then thought for a moment at his next question. "Well I recently found out that I have been infected by the Luperci virus. Like I said before I went into shock and just started running. Luperci is not something that I am very much aquainted with." He knew that J'adore was a Luperci and hoped that he didn't take it the wrong way.

J'adore left the room then came back with something the J'adore said would help his paw. He looked at what he gesutured too and saw a slight scar. He nodded his head, thanking him again and reached his hand out to take it. "Thanks so much for everything." He motioned to his paw.
Well' J'adore said, 'I can help you get used to it'. He paused and smiled, 'It really is easy'. It was true there was nothing to be afraid of, it was not painful and it could be done, when experienced, in a minute or so. Of course it was all up to Ookami, it was his body and his mind.Though it would probably ease his mind and the shock if someone were to help him. J'adore would be all too happy to assist the blonde male. Of course he would not try to persuade him otherwise if his first answer was a decline. He would ask if he was sure of course, inform him there was nothing to fear. But then, if the answer was no, then he would give a simple nod to his wishes. And inform the male that he knew were J'adore's cabin was.

'It's nothing' J'adore insisted with a brotherly smile, 'Leftovers from my own mistake. Fighting with Alaki was one of his bad idea. Credit where credit was due Alaki's aim had been good. But not good enough, for in the end it was J'adore who came out on top.'I'm just glad I can help' J'adore said with a tidy nod.
Ookami smiled, glad to have someone offer to help. "That would be great." Reliefe rushed through his body. He was sure that Adonia or Jace would be happy to help but it would probably be better with someone he didn't really know. He wouldn't be at all shy or embarresed if he messed something up. He grinned, happy that J'adore was so willing to help.

J'adore seemed to think for a minute and Ookami watched him. He was kind and definatley somebody Ookami would like to see in the future, especially since he had pretty much saved him. If no one had come along in the cave Ookami would probably never find his way out.
'Okay' J'adore said, moving into a clearer space. It would still be difficult for the blonde to do such a thing but with perserverance he would ace it. Closer you eyes' J'adore said, doing so. 'Let your body go calm, focus all your though onto shifting and try your hardest to do so. Just imagine shifting' he instructed.

He himself didn't need to focus all his attention oon shifting, he had been doing it long enough to be able to let his mind wander into other things while his body changed around him. But he had been doing it for a long time, two and a half years almost. And he had been born this way, he was lulled into the security of his pack being able to do so. To the extent of when he was five months old he tarted to try and cause himself pain to access his 'powers'. But that had been very immature of him, but being a pup he hadn't know patience like he did now.

The faint memories still brought a smile to his face.
Ookami nodded his head. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He focuased his mind on chaning forms. His Secui form is what he wanted. He didn't know exactly what to think about so he just thought about his bones growing and crackling and him getting larger. He thought about well.. Shifting. It took about 3 minutes for him to do it but soon there was a larger wolf standing 4.5 feet at his shoulder. His scruff was bushy as was his tail. His eyes were even more of a goldish color.

He opened his eyes and looked at himself. "I did it!" Ookami was excited he completed the task. The change and felt strange and awkword. He could feel his bones moving and changing inside of his body. It was not a plesent feeling but it didn't hurt, maybe a little but he was sure that would go away after he shifted more. "Thank you so much J'adore!" He grinned. He did it.
[html]

Can you fade to black in your next post?

'Well done' J'adore said, 'Now imagine you Optime form'. He had done his shifting in a respectabletime for a new shifter. J'adore's timing as a pup had not been much different. So he guessed Ookami would be a speedy shifter when he was more aquainted.

'Your welcome, but it was all you really. You were the one who agreed to do it.I just told you how to do it'. It was welcome thanks, but J'adore did little. Most of it was mental preparation.

'We can go outside and excersise your new forms in a bit, Secui is a lot like Lupus only biger and more weight. You'll need to learn a bit more balance to walk in Optime form, though it shouldn't take long. His smile was genuine, he was proud of his new friend who was so unstable when he was found injured. Now he was getting the hang of shifting and was looking a lot happier than before.

<style>
.Ja-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Ja-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Ja-z91 b {color:#c687c6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Ja-z91 {background-color:#351936; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... oretab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.Ja-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
He smiled at the praise. He then imagemed the Optime form like he was told. He thought about Adonia's Optime form, how she stood upright on two feet and how she had hands. He imagined that and he slowly felt his bones begin to shift. His legs grew and he stood and his front paws split into fingers. He looked at his injured paw and saw that now the cut was a slash in his palm. He wiggled his fingers on his good hand and grinned. When he finally tried to stand upright he wobbled a bit and put his hand out to steady himself. He smiled, he had done this too and now he felt more accomplished.

He grinned, J'adore said he did little for him to shift. Ookami didnt care if J'adore had said as little as "Your a Luperci." and left. To him J'adore had helped him to begin what would be his new life. And he would never forget J'adore, for without him Ookami would have been lost in that cave, or had gone crazy from the feeling of needing to shift. Ookami snapped out of his thoughts, "Okay. That sounds good. So the Secui form is just a bulkier and bigger form of my regular one. And the Optime is like a human?" He knew that these were correct, he just wanted to feel like he had some knowledge of his knew body and capabilities. J'adore wanted to go outside so Ookami could practice the different forms so he turned towards the door with him and ventures outside, ready to practice.